Hamlet crashes when creating a world without mods. (Update)

This is a default HAM world without mods.
In this case, it show this error message.

ZWJeu1l.png

And here are the attached files.

log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Now, if I create a RoG/HAM world it works normally. I appear in the RoG world but if I create a Skyworthy and travel to Hamlet it closes the game inmeadiately after the Loading screen appears without showing any error messages.

However I have no problems with RoG itself or RoG/SW.

Also, any clue why the icon of the game dissapears randomly?

• Developer

Hmmm, based on your dxdiag your system doesn't meet the minimum requirements for Don't Starve (256MB dedicated video ram, your system has 128), and Hamlet is more resource hungry than the previous DLC.

You could try enabling small textures in the options, to see if that fixes the issue.

>>Also, any clue why the icon of the game dissapears randomly?

While running the game? Or in steam? In either case, I have no idea, but it could be related to the memory pressure I'd imagine.

Edit: Are you sure this is without mods? Looking at the log it seems there's a few active (Memory Spike Fix, Geometric Placement, Moar Save Slots, Combined Status, Monster Healthbars, Too Many Items, Quick Drop, Crafting UI Fix). Not that I think these would make a significant difference in memory pressure but if these were indeed active you might want to give it a try with a fully clean game.

Update: Apparently Im able to run Hamlet if Small Textures are activated. Although I havent tried by activating mods, atleast 1 will be ok. Or more if possible.

image.thumb.png.2e75721e8691eed94f5d98bfb48671dd.png

PS. Why the commmand console is not saving any of the inputted commands?
Only saves the ones inputted on Vanilla Don't Starve or Hamlet worlds.

• Developer
6 minutes ago, The_Dark_Cat said:

PS. Why the commmand console is not saving any of the inputted commands?
Only saves the ones inputted on Vanilla Don't Starve or Hamlet worlds.

As far as I know it saves them everywhere - where did you believe they are not saving?

I mean, by example when I test things out I type
c_give("anything_that_i_need", #)

or  the Map Revealing command.
GetWorld().minimap.MiniMap:ShowArea(0,0,0,10000)

And when I check the console again I have to rewrite the command because its not saving on the history.
And this happens on RoG, SW or RoG/SW 
But I tried on the Hamlet world I have and now its saving the commands for later use.

1 hour ago, bizziboi said:

I...have no idea. It definitely works between all DLC's for me. Very odd - they all use the same code and read the history from the same file. 

Oh wait, really? While I'm here I guess I'll inform you about this too, the console doesn't save any of my commands and is quite a hassle sometimes. 
Hitting the up arrow is what brings up the previous commands, right? That's what I've been doing.

• Developer

Wait, does it not do it within one play session, or does it not do it between worlds, or....

Could you attach your log file after entering some console commands?

Also, if you browse the game files in steam, is there a 'console_history.txt' file in the data directory? (if this question makes no sense let me know, I'll explain in more detail :) )

Whenever I play, it just doesnt save my commands.
I deleted the "console_history.txt" and created my own with some commands inside, still doesnt save any new inputted commands.

This one is created by me.
console_history.txt

And here is the log.
log.txt

As you can see I've spawned a Koalefant, a Piko and 1 Cactus Flesh; however the command is not being saved in the history. 

image.png

Archived