lantern glitch?

while back when i first played hamlet i started rog world which is compatable with ham becouse at ham and sw world i am bad and  cuz with the ham you can have sw world when i tried to do the lantern glitch where you prop it on the ground and relog it will make infinity light when and it will look off but actually it make light and it isn't draining off when i joined back it was turn on and it drains the fuel  if i start world with rog or shipwrecked the bug works so can people make sure it osmething that i only have or it's really patched i posted another post about that in the glitch section but on replies the same thing in the steam discusions

1 hour ago, iskren40 said:

good but is there a way to use the glitch anywhere else or only in the caves and other stuff

I think if you place them outside then go inside a house it will trigger the bug outside, but I haven't tried it so don't get too excited 

Just now, iskren40 said:

ok but if i play in a rog wolrd who is compatable with ham how ot do the glitch in the rog or sw world 

I might have to do some testing, but heres a theory drop lantern then switch to hamlet or enter the caves them go back to rog or sw

I left a lantern with very little fuel left  in ruins room.  Came back a good while later and lantern was still on (0 fuel.)  Stayed on with no fuel until I picked it up, at which time it went back to normal = dark and in need of fuel.  Without the bug, lantern should have been off when I returned to room.  

The good old ordinary lantern glitch got fixed, probably due to introduction of lamp posts.
I swear, either give us abbility to craft lamp posts in RoG and SW worlds or bring lantern glitch back :S

Bottle lantern glitch still works though, I think. Drop bottle lantern on the ground, wait for it to reach 0%, then relog. It should give light. Sadly the radius is smaller, it's permanently 1% instead of 100%. Also when you pick it up you get 0% and can't glitch this lantern again unless you refill it first.

Archived