Manure

If Pigs, Beefalo and the Mysterious Beast can poop. Why can't we poop? since we do eat alot of food and cook stuff. Why can't we have a new invention called the "Toilet" or in Don't Starve give it a classy name like for the Ice box and Science Machine and the Alchemy Machine. Like I know it's digusting for us to use are own poop to grab and handle it. and put on farms or put a bed role over and sleep on are manure :disgust: But still, it's food, and all the characters (except WX-78) are human. So please add a toilet. It would help the berrys and farms alot and especially for the A Winter Tale update.

I don't want to Willow/Wendy/Wickerbottom to poop. That would be horrifying.

O_O when I mean toilet I mean like not just a toilet I mean like, A shower over it so it won't show. but when you right click you can poop when needed (when you don't need to use Br you say "I don't have to go now") and when it says that you can also pickup the poop it drops.

Why can't we have a new invention called the "Toilet" or in Don't Starve give it a classy name like for the Ice box and Science Machine and the Alchemy Machine.

This thread is genuinely disgusting. Why isn't this in the suggestion/feedback section?Do you want us to discuss the wonders of excretion?

I love being young, Because it's okay for me to be immature sometimes.

Anyone with any age can be immature. Besides, it's the internet.If the Devs really consider adding some kind of pooping mechanic; I will never touch this game ever again.