Ruins to the Palace not found on island 1.

As you can see I have gone through the whole island and there are only 3 big ruins entrances. I have checked all of them many times and went around the edge of the map to be sure there isn't a bit of a map left and the one missing is the one with the pig, which I believe leads to the Palace. I have a feeling there is the corresponding turf right next to the vilage but the entrance hasn't spawned. I wanted to unlock Wilba in this run. Looks like I'll have to start over, I even got the crown :/. Also after I killed the ant queen the music stopped working permanently, had to save and load and after that it worked normally.

2018-12-23 (1).png

1 hour ago, Mullematsch said:

You should be able to figure out if the entrance exist or not using commands - check this thread for the commands: 

I have tried what you say and I believe the pig entrace has this callback.
So
c_countprefabs("pig_ruins_entrance")  gives 0, 0 asleep.
c_countprefabs("pig_ruins_exit")  gives 1, 1 asleep.

So i went ahead and uncovered the whole map to check if there is any island with the palace and it's there and the exit looks to be there too (see attachment)
Other than that all the other islands seem to have the right amount of entrances.
2018-12-23 (2).png

So to sum up: The entrance with the pig did not spawn. I made it spawn using a command, then made my way to the palace and was able to unlock wilba. I died dissatisfyingly by lightning shortly after. If anybody still reads this, should I make an addition to the bug tracker thread about this ? I am not experienced with bug tracking.

6 hours ago, Pichixox said:

So to sum up: The entrance with the pig did not spawn. I made it spawn using a command, then made my way to the palace and was able to unlock wilba. I died dissatisfyingly by lightning shortly after. If anybody still reads this, should I make an addition to the bug tracker thread about this ? I am not experienced with bug tracking.

you shouldn't I think...

@Jason was doing stuff with 100% making the entrances spawn in worldgen

Archived