klaus sack not respawning after the first kill?

His Sack does respawn regurarily.

Did you only check the location where he initially spawned, or on other possible locations as well?

If you really can't track it down yourself, try

c_gonext("klaus_sack")

it should teleport you straight to Klaus' sack if it exists. (This command has to be executed server side. Aka it has to show Remote: in front of the command line if executed ingame.)

1 hour ago, Daniel86268 said:

His Sack does respawn regurarily.

Did you only check the location where he initially spawned, or on other possible locations as well?

If you really can't track it down yourself, try

c_gonext("klaus_sack")

it should teleport you straight to Klaus' sack if it exists. (This command has to be executed server side. Aka it has to show Remote: in front of the command line if executed ingame.)

I use c_countprefabs to check and it always come out zero. Thou I just get a second spawn in spring(which is 550 days+). I am thinking may be it only spawn if you are near the spawning area when the spawn check occur.

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

no.

I never go to second deciduous forest and by looking at shown map ( console ... ) it spawns there

I can second this. It spawns regardless of your position. I sometimes place ocuvigils close-ish to the sack spawn areas, so I can see once it spawned.

Archived