Auto Attack Disabling Mod Request

I just have a simple request. I need an auto attacking mod very much identical to this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=661284815

Something that prevents you from auto (and force) attacking certain entities with the Ctrl F key. More specifically: walls and all spider variants (as Webber; includes queens). Possibly even brambles too. Could anyone transfer the files and make it compatible with Reign of Giants, Shipwrecked, and Hamlet? It would be greatly appreciated.

I would do it myself.. but.. uh... I don't know how to do these things. >.>

if your saying that if you want it to make it hamlet and shipwrecked compatible i can do that very quickly or  if you want to do it yourself then put this in the modmain.lua  and edit it with notepad ++

hamlet_compatible = true

shipwrecked_compatible = true

reign_of_giants_compatible = true

On 12/16/2018 at 4:34 PM, noobyt2 said:

if your saying that if you want it to make it hamlet and shipwrecked compatible i can do that very quickly or  if you want to do it yourself then put this in the modmain.lua  and edit it with notepad ++

hamlet_compatible = true

Sorry I didn't receive ANY notification about this and left the forums for a while.

Adding the three lines don't work. And I tried to see if adding dont_starve_compatible would work too but no it doesn't. I'm pretty sure it has to do with different attack programming. 

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:34 PM, noobyt2 said:

hamlet_compatible = true

Actually it would be porkland_compatable = true

Archived