Wx-78 and Wagstaff

So maybe some of you know this and some of you dont but there were speculations that wagstaff the creator of voxola radio was a creator of Wx but many speculated that when the fire incident happend in the factory that he made him self into a robot or he put on the robot suid to protect him self from fire and cuz of that we can see bones when wx dies even if he is a robot.But if u saw the new halloween skin of wx u can se that he is a robot cuz u can see his insides.I guess that teory falls apart or just devs forgot about that.

Your toughts?

P.S- sorry about eng,

First of all- @ResettePlayer

Second- I think that wx's skeleton we see when he's strucked by lightinig is just his robot insides not Wagstaff. Also I wouldn't really take after player death skeleton as anything valid- for example webber loses his spider parts and most importantly- it doesn't look anything like character skeletons when they're strucked by lightning

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

First of all- @ResettePlayer

Second- I think that wx's skeleton we see when he's strucked by lightinig is just his robot insides not Wagstaff. Also I wouldn't really take after player death skeleton as anything valid- for example webber loses his spider parts and most importantly- it doesn't look anything like character skeletons when they're strucked by lightning

okey and who is resetteplayer

1 hour ago, thedude1320 said:

okey and who is resetteplayer

Forum user. Specifically, me.

The topic has been discussed more thoroughly in this thread here--

You can see a lot of different people's theories and thoughts here. It's still a new thread, so don't fear to post your own ideas in there as well.

19 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

Forum user. Specifically, me.

The topic has been discussed more thoroughly in this thread here--

You can see a lot of different people's theories and thoughts here. It's still a new thread, so don't fear to post your own ideas in there as well.

Tnx

Archived