Waphly, the Mant

Mant.png.627cebf83a766c932cb5e5b72d811dec.pngNote: First, I'm not suggesting that this character be added to Hamlet or others, I do not want it added. I created it for fun, and to take care of

Waphly

He is yellow and brown, has 6 legs, 2 hooks and lived with his colleagues in the ruins, while wandering in the ruins, he was ordered to go out to the surface to harvest nectar. The expedition went wrong, he was put in captivity by the pigs, who captured him, and after having released him, he discovers that the ruins where he was born, are destroyed, he decides to make his own House.

Health: 100
Hunger: 120
Health: 125

Starting point: Waphly starts with 4 Honeys and an Antcomb Home, Antcomb Home can generate Mants who will naturally be friends and will follow Waphly until their death, the Mants will all appear at the same time, there will be three. After the death of one of the Mants, a new one will appear 2 days later, if two die in less than one day, it will take 4 days, and if all three die in less than one day, it will take 8 days. The Antcomb Home also makes it possible to obtain Honey, the obtaining of Honey will occur in proportion to the number of Mants still alive. This means that when there is a live Mant, Antcomb Home will produce 2 honeys every other day, if there are two living Mants remaining, it will produce 4 honeys every 4 days, and if there are 3 Mants remaining, it will produce 8-9 honeys every 8 days.

Positive Abilities: Waphly has a natural armor that absorbs 80% damage, so you can not make armor like the Tin Suit without being slowed down. His starting article (Antcomb Home), offers him 3 Mants who serve as a bodyguard, and allow to sacrifice himself in his place, which means that when a group or a mob attacks a Mant that belongs to Waphly and kills him they will think they have killed Waphly, and will lose interest in the other Mants and Waphly, leaving Waphly one or more chances. Can easily get Honey.

Negative Abilities: Waphly has a low life, (which is offset by armor and bodyguards). Waphy is more sensitive to poison, it acts 2.5X better on him, which means that instead of losing 12 health in 1 minute, he will lose 30. The pigs will be neutral to him only for 1 minute, Waphy will not be able to buy the Slanty Shanty but can buy food and items, and all other things in the stores, 1 minute after spawning in the city, the guards who will see him (about 1-2 screens) will rush on him for to attack him, the pigs are not fooled at the Mants spawned by Waphly, and after their deaths, they will attack Waphly.

Note: The Antcomb Home is very similar to the Slanty Shanty, except that it is yellow and covered with honey on both sides.

8 hours ago, ucw said:

Have you considered applying to join the development team?  I think you would enjoy it. :)

Lol, I'm only 15 years old X) But yes, I would like ! 

8 hours ago, Computer-7 said:

he should grow a honey beard 

It would be too powerful :D

Archived