How to survive the Aporkalypse

3 hours ago, Computer-7 said:

you might be able to stop it permanently if you place an item on one of the buttons then die and get revived by a meat effigy again it might just unload and do nothing worth a shot I guess but whatever your talking about isn't true the never happen cycle isn't a thing unless you mean disabling the event in the world gen 

Yeah i do it, but the clock be blocked after that,  cause of the aporkcalypse clock bug, don't try to teleport when you re inside, you will be block in a dark room without possibility to escape. theorically it's work but it's will be normally impossible to coming back inside

18 minutes ago, Flydo said:

Yeah i do it, but the clock be blocked after that,  cause of the aporkcalypse clock bug, don't try to teleport when you re inside, you will be block in a dark room without possibility to escape. theorically it's work but it's will be normally impossible to coming back inside

doors block one way you can enter room that is blocked from that side

1 minute ago, Computer-7 said:

doors block one way you can enter room that is blocked from that side

Curios to see if this can work when the clock will be debbuged. In worse case you can build a teleportator focus inside the clock room, with the fountain you have a infinite source of purple gem

Archived