Aporkalypse

Don't worry this ain't a nerf this or nerf that with the aporkalypse thread, i actually quite like the aporkalypse, so much god damn chaos as it should have.

What I THINK however is that the aporkalypse is very tame, and not tame as in what happens in it, i mean tame as in atmospheric.

See, i think the aporkalypse should have a big introduction when it appears. Not just "oh its red now"

imagine if the screen fades to black for a moment, then *ZING* the screen goes completely red and straightly goes back to normal (normal as in red tint) BIG thunderous roars and creepy ambience happens at the same time and right after... You would hear a big herald roar that echoes through the world.

This isn't a season where a new color can just happen right after next season. This is something that should TELL you you're gonna die. Sh*ts about to go down.

(We also need more creepy ambience while the aporkalypse is happening, not just total silence at times.)

(Okay maybe this was very badly explained but i hope you know what i mean.

Archived