About This File
Your followers will no longer set off traps belonging to you! However, if a follower is provoked into fighting you, they will set off your traps for the duration of their attack.
You also have the option to prevent non-hostile creatures which can follow you (but currently are not) from setting off yourtraps as well. This option is on by default. To change this, scroll down to CreaturesThatCanFollowMeSetOffMyTraps = false and change it to true.
Overwritten files: None
Referenced files:leader.lua and mine.lua
How to install:
- Download the mod
- Unzip and place the mod folder into steamapps/common/dont_starve/mods/
- Start the game and enable the mod using the mod manager menu
- Updated to be compatible with the Hunger for Your Hunger update
- Updated to be compatible with the Strange New Powers update
- Fixed a bug which prevented ex-followers from once again setting off traps like ordinary mobs if CreaturesThatCanFollowMeSetOffMyTraps was set to true.
- Updated to be compatible with Caves update.
- Added "friendly creatures that can follow you don't set off your traps" toggle
- This mod no longer overrides "leader.lua" or "mine.lua"
- Abigail and Chester no longer set of traps, so this mod no longer needs to support them
- Followers will now set off the players traps while they are attacking the player (i.e. if the player provokes their follower to attack them)
- Fixed bug that prevented ex-followers from once again setting off traps like ordinary mobs
- Initial release
What's New in Version 08/14/13 06:00 AM See changelog
No changelog available for this version.