• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Prevents clock disappearing from UI in caves and ruins.

Compatibilty:

Works with

- Status Plus

- Always On Status

- Dawnbreak

- Season clock. - Enable compatibility option in mod config. (Only right from dayclock position in caves and slightly obstructs Minimap HUD. Not going to fix those ones)

Conflicts with

- insert your mod here

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

• Added Season clock compatibility
  • Added check if in caves

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It works with Always On Status.

But I'm keep getting frame drops with Always On, even if it's the only mod installed. It's started after Always On crash last week and doesn't go away. If others confirm it works normally, I'll add it to compatible list.

It works with dawnbreak. Except it shows no dawnbreak in caves, but that's not my fault.

My mod does only two things: unhides clock that already exist and moves status badges so they won't collide with clock.

Good job Elipod, I found the mod very useful.

While it is possible to turn off the season clock in the caves, do you have any how could we make the two mods compatible? (I played around with the placement settings of the season clock mod, but somehow in the caves the two clocks were always overlapped :( )

Someone should move the clock, either Season clock, same way it does on surface. Or me.

I guess, I can add clock and badges coordinates in mod settings, separately for surface and caves. That way you can move clock anywhere you want on the screen. Fancier method would be adding option to move clock with in-game interface, like Status Plus moves it's bars. I'll see if it's easy enough to replicate.

I ended up adding a simple patch for Season clock, which can be enabled in config.

The fact that you can't type values in mod config, only increment them with arrows, makes that way impractical. And I was too lazy to read Status Plus code.

seems like the clock in caves showing time incorectly in Caves the time is little ahead then Overworld (?)