• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

About This File

Remember when getting milk was a problem? Exactly, well with this mod, all your problems will be gone and you can stack up on ice cream to cool you off in the hot summer days! Just grab the nearest razor, wait till the beast falls asleep and then go for them titties and milk them dry.

When can I milk it again?

You can milk the goats every 2 days.

How can I know I can milk it?

If you are near them when they get ready to be milked, they will get a shock animation, but won't be in their charged state (while in charged state, their fur is fuzzy). Another way to check if they're ready, simply inspect the goats with the razor equipped.

Steam Version

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=304003393

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

• Added a craftable bucket, it has 7 uses, and is the tool used to milk, razors don't work anymore.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

A...razor?!

That looks painful

Something delicious like milk isn't obtainable without sacrifice.

with a razor? it's a little strange

Maybe the nipples are rock hard. This is an utility mod, it doesn't have to make sense.

Maybe goats are too hairy, so we may need to shave their breast before milking them. Anyway it is great mod. Thanks! I don't want kill these poor things to feed my character with such a luxurious food(ice cream). 

PS: Can you upload it on Steam?

I'd think an empty bucket item would make more sense.

I don't have the experience to make a custom item. I mean it would take forever for me to do it. If I remember right, there still is an empty bucket in the animation files. Again, I made this for the sake of not having to kill goats, not for it to make sense.

Maybe goats are too hairy, so we may need to shave their breast before milking them. Anyway it is great mod. Thanks! I don't want kill these poor things to feed my character with such a luxurious food(ice cream). 

PS: Can you upload it on Steam?

Added link in the desc

mod doesn't work with Custom characters :(

when hovering razor over the goat nothing shows and you can't milk it :(

Not characters related SORRY.

but the mod crashes on startup or when enabled and going back from game to menu it says it crashed :/