• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Puts it back where it came from!

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Upon picking up a trap:

*If a trap is empty, it will go into inventory.

*If a trap has an animal, it retraps the same spot, without going back into your inventory

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I fully intend only to release mods that I consider balanced, that don't make game play easier - read 'cheating' , or to fix what I perceive to be as issues or bugs that need addressing. I have a few ideas in mind. This is one of them.

I need to give the utmost thanks to my new friend DevilXD who I met on the Klei forums; who created this mod for me to learn from!

+++++++++++++++++++++++

If traps are empty when picked up, they act as normal.

If traps are full (have a catch) when picked up, they automatically put the object in your inventory and resets the trap to where you had it

This idea came from one of my trap farms. I got tired of ending up with traps in my hand inventory and rabbits in my hand that I then had to swap out to deal with.

Vanilla / RoG compatible.

+++++++++++

Also Download From The Steam Workshop

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

• Changelog:
  • v1.0
  • Initial Public Release

User Feedback