• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is Beatrice. The commander of bees. The walking beehive. The humble bumble. The embodiment of everything that is the wonderful world of bees.

Stats:

-Hunger: 100

-Sanity: 50

-Health: 75

-Can eat honeycombs.

-Gains an increased amount of hunger and health from honey and honeycombs.

-Cannot attack or be attacked by any bees.

-Bee Mines require slightly less resources.

-Can build Killer Bee Hives.

-All Killer Bee Hives are slightly more advanced and can now serve as guard towers.

-Bee Hives, Killer Bee Hives and Bee Boxes can be repaired with honey.

-Can build Honeycomb Walls.

-Can craft The Honey Ham Bat.

-Can craft The Sticky Stinger.

-Can craft The Servant Sack.

-Can craft The Reenforcement Antenna.

-Can craft The Flight of the Rumble Bee.

-Can craft The Royal Bug Net.

-Can clone herself.

-All bees work in the winter.

-Does 66% less damage.

-Cannot sleep.

-Cannot eat meat.

-Cannot go into the caves. Instead, the caves come to her.

-ANY bee's death will anger Krampus, more so if it's one of Beatrice's daughter bees.

-Talks in buzz's.

-Wears an adorable, yet tattered poodle skirt.

Spawns with:

-A honeycomb

-A beebox blueprint

-A board blueprint

-A bugnet blueprint

-A piece of rope

-3 butterflies

-2 homeless bees

Powers:

-Biological Beehive

-Bee Booster Pheromones

-Bee Mind Control Pheromone

Craftable Items:

-Cloned Larva

-Honeycomb Walls

-Honey Ham Bat

-The Sticky Stinger

-The Servant Sack

-The Reenforcement Antenna

-Flight of the Rumblebee

-The Royal Bug Net

If you would like to see the FAQ and in-depth descriptions for everything, then

>>click here<<

If you ask a question that is already on the FAQ, consider your question ignored. This means YOU.

If you are using Always On or any of the RPG HUD mods,

Try disabling the option, "Change Backgrounds".

If you have experienced a crash, please

>>click here<<

If the problem persists, please contact me with a link to your log file. Details on the log are covered in the troubleshooter link above.

If you have any issues, suggestions or comments, please feel free to leave them.

Concerning DST: See the FAQ.

What's New in Version 1.9354   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Also maybe you can make a english translation under the buzzes? I wanna see if she's sassy or acts royaly good... or dare I say/suggest... A royal pain the behind?

There was someone who said they were going to type up a dialog file for me. I'm yet to hear back from them. Sorry for the lateness of this reply. I guess I never got the notification.

I'm sorry your getting so much crap because I think this is an awesome mod. The only problem I had was couldn't figure out how to feed the Servant Sack. Can some one help me with that

To feed The Servant Sack you click some honey, so your cursor is holding it, then hover over The Servant Sack and right click. Sorry for the lateness of this reply. I guess I never got the notification.

Any plans to make the mod accessible for DST?

I plan to make all of my mods compatible with DST. However, I'm not paying $5 for the beta of what will eventually be free anyways, so sadly, it will probably be for a while before Beatrice is DST compatible. Or rather, confirmed to be DST compatible(I say that because for all I know, she could be DST compatible right now. I honestly have no idea.). Anyhow, sorry for making everyone wait but it is what it is.

I REALLY love this but is there some way that I can get the bees to move at a normal speed?

Not currently. But now that I've given it some thought I suppose it's possible. I'll put it on my todo list.

UPDATE: Now it's off my todo list because there's configuration options for their movement speeds. Enjoy.

There was someone who said they were going to type up a dialog file for me. I'm yet to hear back from them. Sorry for the lateness of this reply. I guess I never got the notification.

I sure hope it's "sassy".

:^) 

Bro..... I LOVE this mode.... but it seems as though the pheromones GUI doesnt work on 'where theres a wilson RoG' is there a way i can bind it to a button config or better yet, my controller? i REALLY want to enjoy the fullness of this mod but i feel prohibited... D:

UPDATE****

Ive found that it works but just not for controllers... is there a way that you can add a button binding in the config for keyboards and controllers? I noticed that when Generic Controller is enabled that your Pheromone GUI becomes inaccessable.

Q: Can I see some screenshots?

A: Yes you can! Just download and enable the mod, start a game with Beatrice, then take some screenshots and you'll see them! You will be able to see all the screenshots you want! Isn't that great??

hahaha Love it :) I really wanna try this mod :D

Great mod, for a while she seemed almost unbalanced. Then the deerclops had angry sex with my base and all my beehives in the middle of winter. She's a magnificent glass cannon. Very impressive work.

I'm also having the same problem as creepyboyWhenever I select Beatrice, it just goes back to Wilson when the world is finished loading. Plz help, this mod seems so interesting, and I really want to try it out.

Edited by JinxMyster22

For everybody who's having trouble with Beatrice, there's a troubleshooter in the description above.

I LOVE IT. 

THANK YOU IT IS A GREAT JOB!

I'd wait for your next mod.

Greetings.
-Lex.

Question NOT covered by the FAQ:

Will catching your daughter bees with a net anger Krampus?

On 12/19/2014 at 9:41 AM, mouse said:

I plan to make all of my mods compatible with DST. However, I'm not paying $5 for the beta of what will eventually be free anyways, so sadly, it will probably be for a while before Beatrice is DST compatible. Or rather, confirmed to be DST compatible(I say that because for all I know, she could be DST compatible right now. I honestly have no idea.). Anyhow, sorry for making everyone wait but it is what it is.

DST compatibility confirmed as not compatible. :p