About This File
Since no update from CJB, I decide to upload New "Too Many Items".
CJB "Too Many Items" Page -> http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/286-too-many-items
Delete v0.24a, v0.24b, v0.24c.
I think v0.25 is final version for this mod. Unless there is new DLC or bug.
For automatic sort function, I think this mod need a new function or info for me.
Surely, "table.sort" function had a problem for 1st item.
USE "MemSpikeFix" MOD TO SOLVE GAME CRASH.
DELETE ALL GAME FILES AND START NEW GAME
REMOVE THIS MOD AND NEVER USE IT AGAIN
1st Line on 1st Page:
1 = Food - Veggie - "Pumpkin Cookie" = MID Increase Sanity. NO NEGATIVE EFFECT.
2 = Food - Meat - "Jerky" = MID Increase Sanity. NO NEGATIVE EFFECT.
3 = Food - Veggie - "Mandrake Soup" = SUPER HUGE Increase Hunger, Health. NO NEGATIVE EFFECT.
4 = Food - Meat - "Pierogi" = LARGE Increase Hunger, Health. NO NEGATIVE EFFECT.
5 = Food - Veggie - "Icecream" = COLD Body Temperature (LONG Effect) (GOOD FOR SUMMER). HUGE Increase Sanity.
6 = Food - Meat - "Meaty Stew" = HOT Body Temperature (LONG Effect) (GOOD FOR WINTER, SPRING, AUTUMN). LARGE Increase Hunger. SMALL Increase Sanity.
7 = Animal - "Killer Bee" = Use this to fight Hounds or... It Useless agains "Big" Boss or "Fast" Boss. Like Bearger, Dragonfly, Krampus, etc.
HUGE > LARGE
MEAT type food for Wigfrid.
Use "Cooked Mandrake" for Wickerbottom insomnia.
Alot interesting items have been disabled by default.
Look in "itemlist.lua" for more information.
To enable an item delete "--".
Before you try to enable an item which has been disabled by default, you should consider this:
- You can't spawn a building/placer type items in this mod.
- You can't spawn an animal or a plant you can't picked up in this mod.
- Why bother to use weak animal like "Mosquito" to replace "Killer Bee" for helping you.
- Why bother enable an item which has the same function with other.
- Some items are special item for specific character only.
- You don't need Webber's Skull to unlock Webber. Go destroy spider nest and find it.
- You don't need an Eyebone for Chester. Go find and explore the map.
- You don't need garbage items. You can get gold easily with this mod. You can't pet a Catcoon.
- You don't need teleport items. Go find and explore the map.
- Maxwell traps? You can't picked up, remember.
What's New in Version v0.25 See changelog
- Make this mod compatible with RoG::DLC0001.
- Fix "Last Item Didn't Show" bug.
- Fix local buffer.
- Rewrite all items. From scratch you know.
- Disable automatic items sort. All items sort manually. MANUALLY... Gosh. Except on 1st line on 1st page.