• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

3 Screenshots

• Like 28
  • Thanks 15
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 4
  • Ninja 1
  • Hunger 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 2
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • GL Happy 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nice! Great for testing mods.

Thank you sir!

Help!

scripts/mainfunctions.lua(57,1) Can't find prefab ruinshat
.../mods/CJBMods_TMI/scripts/widgets/tminventorybar.lua:64: attempt to index local 'item' (a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/CJBMods_TMI/scripts/widgets/tminventorybar.lua(64,1) in function '_ctor'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/class.lua(28,1) in function 'Inv'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/CJBMods_TMI/scripts/screens/tmiscreen.lua(58,1) in function '_ctor'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/class.lua(28,1) in function 'TMIScreen'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/CJBMods_TMI/modmain.lua(17,1) in function 'OnRawKey'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/CJBMods_TMI/modmain.lua(9,1) in function 'fn'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/events.lua(46,1) in function 'HandleEvent'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/input.lua(86,1) in function 'OnRawKey'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/input.lua(205,1)
scripts/frontend.lua(398,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe16c07d0 (ruinshat)
  • Like 26
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Wow, this is nice. So people no longer need to type long DebugSpawn. Anyway, UI would be better by adding the default boarder skin and also not able to open another instance of spawn menu by pressing "T" again.

• Like 1

Added a screen shot for you.

Ow thank you! First I though I was losing my sanity, because I couldn't remember adding the screenshot :p

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

How do I install it?

For steam:

Download Too Many Items

Go to your steam libray

Right click on Don't starve

Go on local files

Click on "Browse local files"

Click on "Mods"

Put CBJMods_TMI in the mod folder

Close it

Start Don't starve

Click on "Mods" in the menu, and activate TMI

• Like 12

Man, you're really on to something here CJB!

Down the road, if you can get a mob spawn screen going, we'd have everything covered between this and Mini Tools.

• Wavey 1

Ow thank you! First I though I was losing my sanity, because I couldn't remember adding the screenshot :razz:

Yeah, you can lose that screen shot now that you've updated the UI.  Looking good!

That is an amazing mod but everytime I press the T key, it also spawns a Piggyback and a Backpack at a specific spot on the map. Is that normal, a bug or another mod causing interference?

hello first of all a big thx for this very good mod.

i have a small bug when i press T it put some picture of item on bottom left of the screen

7mg3.jpg

hello first of all a big thx for this very good mod.

i have a small bug when i press T it put some picture of item on bottom left of the screen

Yup, I noticed that as well. But I havent figured out yet why its there and what it actually is :p

• Like 3

Yup, I noticed that as well. But I havent figured out yet why its there and what it actually is :razz:

I had this spawning problem with Test Tools at one point.  It was some 'remove/hide' code, I believe, that didn't actually remove the item, just stowed it close to off screen.  Had to actually kill it.  Don't remember how though.  That was a few revisions ago...

how to enable this mod using modsettings.lua ? can anybody tell me?

The game doesn't use modsettings any more for enabling modes.  Hasn't for a good while.  You download the mod, put it in the correct place, and enable it on the mod loading screen.

What version of the game are you on?  (hit backspace with game running and it will be in the lower left corner of the game window)

The game doesn't use modsettings any more for enabling modes.  Hasn't for a good while.  You download the mod, put it in the correct place, and enable it on the mod loading screen.

What version of the game are you on?  (hit backspace with game running and it will be in the lower left corner of the game window)

Rev. 85009

how to enable this mod using modsettings.lua ? can anybody tell me?

Add this in the file: ForceEnableMod("CJBMods_TMI")

• Like 3