About This File
We recommend that you also install the MemSpikeFix mod. This will lower the normally heavy memory load that occurs when you have multiple large mods activated, or many many small mods activated. If you are experiencing crashes or extremely long load times while having multiple mods activated, the MemSpikeFix mod may fix or alleviate these issues.
You know, you're a hard worker. Life in this desolate land is tough. You've got to fight to survive, scratching out a living in the dirt, clinging on by whatever means necessary. Just hoping that tomorrow will come.
What if I told you there was more than this out there? That right above your head, up there in the sky there was a whole new world? A paradise unlike any other.
Would you like to see it?
I ask very little of you. For a small sum, a kingdom can be yours. The very land you tread is as soft as any mattress. There's food wherever you look. A veritable buffet of the sweetest treats you'll ever enjoy.
Doesn't that sound good?
Animals of all shapes and sizes will flock to you. Weird and wondrous sights a-plenty. What about a giant mushroom? What about a giant mushroom made entirely of jelly? There's all that and more.
You don't have to stay here, jumping at shadows and living off bark. I shall wait for you on the road as rain falls. Come, come find me and I'll give you your freedom.
Why not go Up and Away?
Up and Away adds an entirely new world to explore. To get started, you must find the Shopkeeper, a suspicious fellow who will spawn along the brick road during the rain. Among the new content added, there is a new tech branch, new mechanics, and much more. For those in a rush, a preset has been added to simplify the process of gaining access to the land above.
The mod is currently in alpha, and so there may exist bugs and incompatibilities with other mods. If you find any, do report it, as fixing any possible issues is a priority. Feedback is welcome and encouraged!
What's New in Version alpha-0.2.2 See changelog
- + Added Shipwrecked compatibility.
- + Added Hamlet compatibility.
- + Ambrosia was tweaked.
- + Creatures and items were balanced across the board.
- + New crops were added.
- + Potions were added.
- + Cauldrons are now functional.
- + Gnome decoration added.
- + New turf textures have been added.
- + Turf textures were tweaked to be easier on the eyes.
- + Octocopter no longer spawns wreckage on death.
- + Octocopter behavior was tweaked.
- + Added a faction/reputation mechanic to the world(s).
- + Sheep now run from the player.
- + Added cloud wall structure.
- + Squashed some bugs.
- + Added some new bugs.
- + Updated various art assets.
- + Ball Lightnings have been tweaked.
- + Rubber armor added.
- + Winnie has been tweaked.
- + Owls have been tweaked, and are far less aggressive
- + Many more fixes and improvements.