About This File
We recommend that you also install the MemSpikeFix mod. This will lower the normally heavy memory load that occurs when you have multiple large mods activated, or many many small mods activated. If you are experiencing crashes or extremely long load times while having multiple mods activated, the MemSpikeFix mod may fix or alleviate these issues.
You know, you're a hard worker. Life in this desolate land is tough. You've got to fight to survive, scratching out a living in the dirt, clinging on by whatever means necessary. Just hoping that tomorrow will come.
What if I told you there was more than this out there? That right above your head, up there in the sky there was a whole new world? A paradise unlike any other.
Would you like to see it?
I ask very little of you. For a small sum, a kingdom can be yours. The very land you tread is as soft as any mattress. There's food wherever you look. A veritable buffet of the sweetest treats you'll ever enjoy.
Doesn't that sound good?
Animals of all shapes and sizes will flock to you. Weird and wondrous sights a-plenty. What about a giant mushroom? What about a giant mushroom made entirely of jelly? There's all that and more.
You don't have to stay here, jumping at shadows and living off bark. I shall wait for you on the road as rain falls. Come, come find me and I'll give you your freedom.
Why not go Up and Away?
Up and Away adds an entirely new world to explore. To get started, you must find the Shopkeeper, a suspicious fellow who will spawn along the brick road during the rain. Among the new content added, there is a new tech branch, new mechanics, and much more. For those in a rush, a preset has been added to simplify the process of gaining access to the land above.
The mod is currently in alpha, and so there may exist bugs and incompatibilities with other mods. If you find any, do report it, as fixing any possible issues is a priority. Feedback is welcome and encouraged!
What's New in Version alpha-0.0.8 See changelog
- + Fixed an issue where mound mechanics conflicted with webber's skull.
- + Fixed cloudfruit trees regenerating but not showing their fruit.
- + Fixed the giant bean giant.
- + Added more teas.
- + Fixed octocopter parts appearing more than once.
- + Tea can now be chilled in an icebox to make iced tea.
- + Fixed skyflowers having a negative sanity aura permanently.
- + Made cloudfruit perish.
- + Made candy fruit perish.
- + Made marshmallow bees edible.
- + Made cloud jelly edible and perishable.
- + Made jelly caps edible and perishable.
- + Made algae edible and perishable.
- + Adjusted skytrap loot.
- + Adjusted skyflower loot.
- + Adjusted tea growth times.
- + Changed the kettle failed recipe to spoiled tea.
- + Adjusted cloudcrag loot.
- + Adjusted cotton candy damage.
- + Fixed gustflowers spawning from inventory.
- + Made duckraptors scarier.
- + Added Oolong Tea.
- + Added Spoiled Tea.
- + Added Chai Tea.
- + Added Jellied Tea.
- + Added Green Mushroom Tea.
- + Added Red Mushroom Tea.
- + Added Blue Mushroom Tea.
- + Added Green Jellycap Tea.
- + Added Red Jellycap Tea.
- + Added Blue Jellycap Tea.
- + Added Dragon Tea.
- + Added Herbal Tea.
- + Added Marshmallow Tea.
- + Added Ambrosia Tea.
- + Added Algae Tea.
- + Added Green Jelly crockpot recipe.
- + Added Red Jelly crockpot recipe.
- + Added Crystal Candy crockpot recipe.
- + Adjusted recipes.
- + The scarecrow is now hammerable.
- + Fixed kettle brewing random teas instead of the right recipe for green/greener tea.