About This File
We recommend that you also install the MemSpikeFix mod. This will lower the normally heavy memory load that occurs when you have multiple large mods activated, or many many small mods activated. If you are experiencing crashes or extremely long load times while having multiple mods activated, the MemSpikeFix mod may fix or alleviate these issues.
You know, you're a hard worker. Life in this desolate land is tough. You've got to fight to survive, scratching out a living in the dirt, clinging on by whatever means necessary. Just hoping that tomorrow will come.
What if I told you there was more than this out there? That right above your head, up there in the sky there was a whole new world? A paradise unlike any other.
Would you like to see it?
I ask very little of you. For a small sum, a kingdom can be yours. The very land you tread is as soft as any mattress. There's food wherever you look. A veritable buffet of the sweetest treats you'll ever enjoy.
Doesn't that sound good?
Animals of all shapes and sizes will flock to you. Weird and wondrous sights a-plenty. What about a giant mushroom? What about a giant mushroom made entirely of jelly? There's all that and more.
You don't have to stay here, jumping at shadows and living off bark. I shall wait for you on the road as rain falls. Come, come find me and I'll give you your freedom.
Why not go Up and Away?
Up and Away adds an entirely new world to explore. To get started, you must find the Shopkeeper, a suspicious fellow who will spawn along the brick road during the rain. Among the new content added, there is a new tech branch, new mechanics, and much more. For those in a rush, a preset has been added to simplify the process of gaining access to the land above.
The mod is currently in alpha, and so there may exist bugs and incompatibilities with other mods. If you find any, do report it, as fixing any possible issues is a priority. Feedback is welcome and encouraged!
What's New in Version alpha-0.0.7 See changelog
- + Updated beanlet animations.
- + Updated rose animations.
- + Updated skytrap animations.
- + Made golden sunflowers more useful, with a tiny bit of risk to them.
- + Made golden petals more useful.
- + Made beanlets slower.
- + Skyflowers no longer give positive sanity aura.
- + Skyflower petals now spoil.
- + Tweaked the balance of each biome.
- + Tweaked Winnie's balance.
- + Balanced the aurora drops.
- + Added an option to regenerate the cloudrealm.
- + Made the lionblob easter egg very rare.
- + Crystals now have names that aren't colors.
- + Made the bean giant more dangerous.
- + Cloudcrags now have a chance to drop rocks.
- + Added support for Too Many Items.
- + Improved support for the N Tools invincibility button (for example, when being drawn to a whirlwind).
- + Thunder trees can now be replanted.
- + Skyflies are no longer catchable. A proper method for catching them will be implemented in the future.
- + Winnie can now eat leafy meat.
- + Added turf variants.
- + Tea leaves can be dried for black tea.
- + Added lots of tea recipes.
- + Updated tea images.