• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello guys, this is my first ever mod, so please, don't be cruel.

This mod allows you to make mermhouses, so you can make your own fish and frog farm.

Animations and code done by me.

What's New in Version 1.001   See changelog

Released

• v1.0
  • First release
  • v1.001
  • Changed creator. I'm the original creator but my code was based on variable gems and wall gates mod...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yes, but I can't make code for that (not so advanced in coding). BTW they will attack only in night.

But if sb can, it would be great.

Your first mod is pretty good because the idea is really good !

I have a pig house farm and if I use your mod i'm sure I will have a war between pigs and merms !

Nice work,keep going ! I will play a new save and try it out !

can you create the tiki torches mod, to summon the pigs that protect the berry bushes for their king? And for your very first mod well done bro ill be using this one all the tine. thx a billion!!

can you create the tiki torches mod, to summon the pigs that protect the berry bushes for their king? And for your very first mod well done bro ill be using this one all the tine. thx a billion!!

Thanks for all your opinions...

About TT... I'll try. I will make it based on pighouse spawning. But for now I'm working on mod that adds 6 new swords based on Nightmaresword + staffs.

So if I will have time, I'll do it.

BTW that was my first ever meet with coding :p

Thanks for all your opinions...

About TT... I'll try. I will make it based on pighouse spawning. But for now I'm working on mod that adds 6 new swords based on Nightmaresword + staffs.

So if I will have time, I'll do it.

BTW that was my first ever meet with coding :razz:

Thanks man I can't say how much i love this mod it just brings a worm smile to my face. Can't wait to have that nightmare sword shaft thingy in my collection.

Thanks man I can't say how much i love this mod it just brings a worm smile to my face. Can't wait to have that nightmare sword shaft thingy in my collection.

Yeah, but animations are making my head ache :( one time too width and one time too long or no transparency... GOD DAMN IT!

So about torches... They're spawning pig guards... I'll just add them to "craftable things".

Yeah, but animations are making my head ache :( one time too width and one time too long or no transparency... GOD DAMN IT!

So about torches... They're spawning pig guards... I'll just add them to "craftable things".

Sorry for the late respond. Craftable Pig guards can not wait and thx a lot for this special request your the best. And by the way and im pretty sure you know the merm house is working just fine.