• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

At last no more ninja goose 1.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

they were all dead...

the final code that put an end to the ninja powers was an exclamation mark to everything that had led to this point. i release my finger from the keys of my keyboard and it was all over.....

i was a hero, an enigmatic phantom who lurked in the shadows waiting for the party to end..... waiting for their return so that i might be of use again.

but nothing happened the ninjas never came.... i grew older and i meet my love "alice" for once in my life i was happy.

life was good the sun setting on a sweet summer day, a house in the best neighborhood of the united states, a beautiful wife and a sweet baby, the american dream came true for me, but then.............

twilight crawled across the sky with some strange smell, a smell that i knew, a smell that i fought, it was them.......

when i oppened the door i saw the biggest shadow that i have ever seen in my life, and in front of it my family laying dead, then like a thunder from thor i was blinded, and then he was gone.

but who was that powerful to do that kind of technique? if the 11 ninja chiefs were dead.

i tried to make some sense of it and then i remembered......

kanna, namakura, tsurugi, hari, yoroi, kanazuchi, bita, kanzashi, nokogiri, hakari and mekki they were the 11 ninja chiefs of the ninja world but there was a 12 chief mentioned in old legends.

JYUU also known as the traitor or Moose in english, he was the more weak of the chiefs and he was mocked for it, and for that he sweared that he would have his revenge, but then i killed his enemies leaving him with no purpose and for that he hated me.

we fought bravely but in the end i defeated him and now i lend my power to the people.

if you DOWNLOAD this mod the Moose will never make your weapon fall to the ground again and you will be free.

remember to let me know any kind of bugs that you encounter while using this mod.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great!!! areyou made a mod for the deerclops, im not sure but i think he throw your weapon too.

Great mod, Congratulations.

Great!!! areyou made a mod for the deerclops, im not sure but i think he throw your weapon too.

Great mod, Congratulations.i

thanks for the comment, about deerclops im pretty sure he doesnt throw your weapon when he attacks the only thing he does is frezze you, if you want i can make a mod so that he cant frezze you when he attacks but thats only if you really want it.

thanks for the comment, about deerclops im pretty sure he doesnt throw your weapon when he attacks the only thing he does is frezze you, if you want i can make a mod so that he cant frezze you when he attacks but thats only if you really want it.

no don't do that because he will lose his big head lol good mod anyway

I grew tired of reading half the nonsense without actually knowing what this mod does... leaving... 1 star