• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

At last no more ninja beargers 1.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

so after destroying the ninja frog base i discovered some documents that gave me the location of the ninja frogs master, but who was he?

it seemed that the master of the ninja frogs was no more than BEARGER THE SUPER MEGA POWERFUL NINJA WHO CAN THROW YOUR WEAPONS INTO THE GROUND WITH JUST ONE SWIPE.

he was too powerful maybe to OP to defeat him, i could have just gave up but i said NOPE im going to make you lose your powers B##CH.

and here it is, the grand finale of my investigation and extermination of ninja creatures in the dont starve universe.

just download this mod and the great NINJA BEARGER will lose its power so that he can never throw your weapons in to the ground again in his life.

remember to report any bugs you encounter while using this mod and comment your opinions.

and remember ninjas are more awesome than pirates even if they are your enemy.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Don't forget that Goose/Moose can also nija honk to make you ninja drop your ninja weapon.

Aslo, you should do a mod for the ninja rain because ninja slipery weapons can ninja go out of your ninja hand.

• Like 1