• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Webber Mod[WIP]Tweak-time!(crash fixed) 0.4.1

1 Screenshot

About This File

Webber-

Currently has 150 health

150 sanity

250 hunger

One custom string(expect more soon)

Spawns with spiderhat

Spider brothers don't aggro on him unless they see him take his mother's head off his shoulders.

Night vision+grueproofing-note:may ruin your cave experience.

Carnivorous dieting-can eat monster meat

I have currently discontinued this mod, partly because there is now a Webber character in the Don't Starve RoG DLC.

What's New in Version 0.4.1   See changelog

Released

• Fixed a crash that was making the mod unplayable.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

goldfish another idea: the webber is the son of the spider queen huh? it is a great idea because the hat is parecing the spider queen but another idea  if the webber the sanyte of him is decreased from flowers but evil flowers restores the sanite  or the night resotres his sanite because the webber has a spider

p.s:coll guy,cool

First of all the sanity gain during night is fixed, I just haven't gotten around to the improved spiderhat yet. Keep waiting!.

by the way... the jumping spider warriors are attacking me when I play as webber even if I haven't provoked them could you fix this please?

You know what he needs more?!

He should be able to make spider silk! Just like Wilson can grow beard, he should be able to make spider silk. For example he could "refine" spider silk ever so often like Wilson gets beard hair from his own beard. I can't imagine the details, but surely if you made him, you can improve him ;)

Bte, there are three things, that are totally irritating me when using Webber:

1) When standing next to Evil flowers, yes his sanity is going up, but when they're picked up his sanity goes down. PLEASE make it so when picked up his sanity goes up. Cause he's a spider, right?

2) Spider warriors attack you just like other characters. PLEASE make it so they attack only when you hit them, just like spiders and so with all the other types of spiders (all other 3 cave spider types).

3) He says about half of the things that Wilson says and instead of saying something nice or neutral about spiders, Webber says he hates spiders! Check for yourself! It's annoying! Plus, would be cool if you could make it possible for him to sleep in a spider nest ;)

Webber should'nt loss sanity at night

It's a side effect of him emitting light. Also, this mod is currently dicontinued.

Please continue the mod i love it so much!The night vision and the rest of the feaatures are really neat,could you possibly make that it also grows beard?

Please continue the mod i love it so much!The night vision and the rest of the feaatures are really neat,could you possibly make that it also grows beard?

The RoG webber already does that, and my aims for creating the mod originally was to come up with a mod character that's original, as Webber and RoG were not officially implemented. I am starting up adifferent mod project too, so I doubt I'll be working on this anytime soon.