• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

Adds a minimap to the HUD.

On Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=188251898

• The minimap is fully functional; it can be zoomed using the zoom map binds (defaulted to the mousewheel) and can be panned by clicking and dragging.
  • The minimap can be collapsed by hovering over it and clicking the "Close Minimap" button
  • The zoom levels of the minimap and the map screen are both saved and are independent of eachother

FAQ

Q: Is it possible to change the shape of the minimap?

A: As far as I know, no, it is not possible.

What's New in Version 1.0.7   See changelog

Released

Synced with latest workshop version

• Marked as Shipwrecked compatible
  • Disable minimap updating when the minimap window is closed (thanks AlfonZ42)
  • Add config options for minimap update throttling (thanks AlfonZ42)
  • Like 35
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad Dupe 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

what to do with this? DST version 214437. not using steam just an offline version

20180624_141957.jpg

Help! I can't seem to enable this mod. When I try to enable it, the game doesn't crash and returns to the main menu. But when I checked if it was enabled, it's still disabled

valaki tudna segíteni nekem valamiért más fájlba tölti le nekem és e miat nem tudom használni a játékban nem winrar fájlba tölti le

man.. its really helpfull mod.. but it seems there's something wrong with the latest SW DLC...

it is compatible and installed successfully without crash.. but apparently it doesn't looks like it used to be like on the other DLC

it appears like this:

if you mind to fix it.. plisss

20181118170135_1.jpg