• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

Adds a minimap to the HUD.

On Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=188251898

• The minimap is fully functional; it can be zoomed using the zoom map binds (defaulted to the mousewheel) and can be panned by clicking and dragging.
  • The minimap can be collapsed by hovering over it and clicking the "Close Minimap" button
  • The zoom levels of the minimap and the map screen are both saved and are independent of eachother

FAQ

Q: Is it possible to change the shape of the minimap?

A: As far as I know, no, it is not possible.

What's New in Version 1.0.7   See changelog

Released

Synced with latest workshop version

• Marked as Shipwrecked compatible
  • Disable minimap updating when the minimap window is closed (thanks AlfonZ42)
  • Add config options for minimap update throttling (thanks AlfonZ42)
  • Like 35
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad Dupe 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The mod shows up when you open the game, you can enable it but when you go to play it's a no show?

Open your mod folder... open Minimap HUD.... when you open it, is there a folder called Minimap HUD or is there a few files?

Tks for answer me!
I cant even enable it, it said "Crashed on last start, automatically disabled"  in the mods menu

The mod shows up when you open the game, you can enable it but when you go to play it's a no show?

Open your mod folder... open Minimap HUD.... when you open it, is there a folder called Minimap HUD or is there a few files?

So inside the folder isn't another folder called MInimap HUD and inside that, is the stuff you listed?

What do you use to unzip the downloads? 

Yes.Do what i have to do. :( I dont know why but so sad! 

So inside the folder isn't another folder called MInimap HUD and inside that, is the stuff you listed?

What do you use to unzip the downloads? 

The pic doesn't tell me much. I'm more interested in the files. It looks like your able to get other mods working and the mods you've been asking about all work fine for me. The reason I keep coming back to the folder inside a folder is because that will cause the mod to not work.

When I unzip downloads using WinRAR it ALWAYS does that. So I have to take the 2nd folder out and put that in the game mod folder.

Everything looks right.... I'm not sure why it isn't working to be honest. What version of the game are you on?

Oh. Im playing the Reign of Giants. Some other mods are having the same problem like this. But i solved, i just change the api from 6-5 or 5-6 in  modinfo and it worked. But with this mods i dont why i cant. 

Everything looks right.... I'm not sure why it isn't working to be honest. What version of the game are you on?

I seen you posting on several of the other mod pages. Most of those are already set to 6. Even if they weren't, they still worked for me. That's why I'm asking about your game being up to date. Klei pushed a patch a while back that broke mods at world generation. But you could start a game, save and quit, enable mods then go back into the game and they'd work fine.

If things are working fine, then good. I'll let it be done. But if your on an older version, I'd definitely update just for the sake of being up to date.

Anyway, glad you got things working!!

• Like 1

i think im using the latest version. Cause i download it on the main page. I just downloaded the new version of Don't starve about 1 months ago.  

If you press Backspace while playing, the version number will show up in the bottom left of your screen.

The game has been updated twice in the past month with just as many hotfixes. Latest version is 104053. I think the update about a month ago is the one that broke mods on world gen.

Update your game. Will fix so many problems.

I'm using the most recent GOG Version (2.7.0.16) and most mods crash (they say "Crashed!" in the mods overview).

Is there a more recent version that GOG doesn't deliver (and thus a version that I have no access to?)?

Or is there something else wrong with my game/my setup/the mods?

Have you read the posts above about having a folder inside a folder? That's usually what leads to a crash in my experience. The mod will show in the game mod directory but it'll crash.

Este mod necesita una tecla de acceso directo para que sea más impresionantemente útil. Digamos que "M" de forma predeterminada.

XD