• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

As my first ever mod, I bring you... Hed! The Bodyless Horseman!

Long since his last breath, he roams the world, inducing fear into those who cross his path. Hed, even though now simply a ghost, believes that he is still alive, and as he goes more and more insane, you will see certain changes in the way he looks.

Description:

Hed is, for the most part, weak when on high sanity. He has lower hunger, speed, and damage. What makes up for these hinderances is that his followers will be much more loyal, and quite a bit tougher. As Hed goes more and more crazy, he will also become stronger, and faster.

Mechanics:

Stats:

Health: 133

Starting health: 100

Hunger: 133/166/200*

Starting hunger: 100

Sanity: 133

Starting Sanity: 100

Speed: 85%/100%/115%*

Damage: 50%/75%/100%*

Perks:

Highly resistant to the undead - Takes 10% damage from ghosts.

Comforted by the dead - Sanity is unaffected by ghosts, and gains slight sanity when near headstones or skeletons.

Stronger, restless minions - Followers ( pigmen, bunnymen, and rock lobsters) deal double damage, and do not sleep while friendly towards Hed.

Additional Information:

Many of Hed's attributes are affected by his sanity. When his sanity is 66 or greater, he keeps his default stats (first ones stated) and remains in his bodyless form. When his sanity drops below 66, he will acquire a ghostly body, and gain the secondary stats. And lastly, if his sanity goes below 33, the final stats will be gained.

----------------------------------------

And that's about it!

Special thanks to everyone who helped me along the way.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy!

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Does he get more powerful if he eats a snickers:)? Looks pretty interesting except the 2x follower damage, maybe 1.5 just to not be so op? The perks of the graves and such are pretty cool

• Like 1

Does he get more powerful if he eats a snickers:)? Looks pretty interesting except the 2x follower damage, maybe 1.5 just to not be so op? The perks of the graves and such are pretty cool

Hey, thanks for the comment! I made the follower damage double since he has only half damage at high sanity, my idea for the character was that he depends mostly on help from followers. But maybe I will change that, he is still in testing mode after all.. probably if you have a lot of followers it would be too op, I'll check how he does against bosses with them.

This is a really good character idea but what's the point of the sanity gain when next to headstones and no loss from ghosts? Wouldn't that hinder his ability, or is that to make it more challenging? I could see if his sanity rarely drained like Maxwell's making it a challenge to make him strong.