• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

6 Screenshots

About This File

-12 slot freezer

-Deep freeze all you food cooked or raw!

-This item doesn't effect the icebox.

-Freezer is craftable under the FOOD TAB.

-Recipe 10 cut stone 3 gear 3 blue gem

-Food last as long as you want it to,see configure mod options.

-Based on fridge time, options range from default fridge spoilage to 25%, 50%, 75% more delayed spoilage.

-Even 0 spoilage if that's what you want.

-Emits cool blue light when open.

-Now with minimap icon of it's own

What's New in Version 1.5

Released

• Now compatible with Base and RoG.
  • Added configure mod options for spoilage time.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Is 1.2 the Right Version? or is 1.4 the most update. i keep on downloading 1.2

yes just named it wrong i'll re up it. Done :)) maybe right this time.

After updating to 1.4 the freezer doesn't show up in the food tab 

I don't know, works fine with the latest version of the game for me.

Thais Weird i'm running on the very latest version that came out 2 day ago Build 104053 and the crafting for the freezer isnt showing up at all. i also disabled all the mods and just left freezer alone still doesn't show up

Thais Weird i'm running on the very latest version that came out 2 day ago Build 104053 and the crafting for the freezer isnt showing up at all. i also disabled all the mods and just left freezer alone still doesn't show up

I guess you deleted it and re installed  it.

Yes i did do that. Is that a problem? Plus i notice that it says ROG compatible = False does this mean this mod doesn't work with ROG or can i just turn this true.  

Never Mind I happened to just never test it out on Don't starve without ROG it seem like you had the mod turn off when ROG was on in the Info file. I'm guessing you didn't want this mod to be used in ROG? My bad 

Yes i did do that. Is that a problem? Plus i notice that it says ROG compatible = False does this mean this mod doesn't work with ROG or can i just turn this true.  

Never Mind I happened to just never test it out on Don't starve without ROG it seem like you had the mod turn off when ROG was on in the Info file. I'm guessing you didn't want this mod to be used in ROG? My bad 

You can look at the mod icons ingame and they will tell you if RoG,DS or Both are compatable.

@DarkMaster  You can change that yourself in modmain.lua you don't need the author to do it for you...  :-)  Heck man, you can make the recipe frog legs and twigs if you want.

I'm crashing in RoG on the 104670 build.  The freezer is in the crafting list, builds fine, it places on the ground without issue, then when i go to open it up i hear the sound of a box opening and the game politely crashes with a "stopped working" dialog.

EDIT: Should note this is with all other mods turned off, only freezer activated.

Last lines of my log file if it helps:

Reset() returning
../mods/Freezer/images/inventoryimages/ui_freezer_3x4.tex is 332x424 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.

do you speak spanish?

because if you can.. can you explain me in spanish the thing of configuration of spoilage?

or can you say me what is more recommendable to stop spoilage if putting it in fridge or in no spoilage?

Dear afro1967

I have an idea for a simple mod and it would benefit me, you, and other people. Seeing as how you have many mods below your belt, you seem like a good person to ask. if it isn't to much trouble, do you think you could make a mod where roads are easier to see during the winter? And possibly be able to craft the dirt roads. I don't care what the recipe is to be honest. I know you can  make the cobble stone roads but those are pretty valuable, and I don't like wasting them just to get to the rabbit holes or a wormhole;. the main thing i want is visible roads during the winter. I personally don't make mods so i have no clue how easy it is to make mods, but this sounds both helpful and easy, and i think everybody hates not being able to see the roads. Thank you for making awesome mods :grin:

Sincerely, Wilson Leatherwood

Maybe instead of making visible the roads, you should find a way to remove some snow over (something like clear the terrain) with a shovel or other implement snowplough. No snow cover the roads, it would be very strange. Sorry for my English.

hello i like this mod but whenever i have archery mod on opening it crashes the game but when i disable archery mod it works. pls fix