• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

3 Screenshots

About This File

Creates recipe for a Hound backpack

- inspired by Wolfe the original character.

Wolfe was created by Amziezelt.

credit to caves bag creator -tehMugwump for code guidelines

Recipe'

10x houndstooth

20x twigs

20x monstermeat dried

**New**

For more of a challenge, try the new hound bag that only has 8 slots. Same requirements but could change if suggested

Will add compatible code to hounded lua change made to Wolfe so that pack also makes hounds not attack other characters wearing

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

• version 2.0
  • only had 8 slots
  • version 1.1
  • changed recipe to 10 hounds teeth
  • **New**

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is just me throwing Idea for someone to just grab. You know what's a better Backpack?

20 Silk

10 Beefalo Wool

5 Blue Gem

2 Ropes

1 Winter Koalefant Trunk

1 Gold

1 Gear

Now there folks, Wilson has harness cold one again and invented the "Coleman". Ofc let me not make it an Uber OP thingymajig.

Coleman Perks: 30% Spoilage Reduction on perishables, 12 Slots, can carry all kinds of item

Make it cost more houndsteeth, and less monstermeat. Monstermeat is easy to get, but tedious and it can rot. Houndsteeth are rare, and useful for many things so youll have to choose between this, a sewing kit, or toothtrap which are all great items.

Make it cost more houndsteeth, and less monstermeat. Monstermeat is easy to get, but tedious and it can rot. Houndsteeth are rare, and useful for many things so youll have to choose between this, a sewing kit, or toothtrap which are all great items.

Rare? Rare?!

I think 20 hounds teeth was my original thought. I was going to make the pack smaller rather then more difficult but I think changing the recipe would be easier. By the way, the fact that the meat rots is part of the difficulty, and you do have to get the drying rack to dry all 20 monster meats.

This is just me throwing Idea for someone to just grab. You know what's a better Backpack?

20 Silk

10 Beefalo Wool

5 Blue Gem

2 Ropes

1 Winter Koalefant Trunk

1 Gold

1 Gear

Now there folks, Wilson has harness cold one again and invented the "Coleman". Ofc let me not make it an Uber OP thingymajig.

Coleman Perks: 30% Spoilage Reduction on perishables, 12 Slots, can carry all kinds of item

I could help you with that but unfortunately I can't make the pack reduce the spoilage, I don't know enough about the fridge coding which is what you'd need to add to the lua.

Rare? Rare?!

I don't know about you, but every 3 hound attacks I only end up with 1 or two houndsteeth, and often times I can only get them in the winter from the snow hounds.

20 Silk

10 Beefalo Wool

5 Blue Gem

2 Ropes

1 Winter Koalefant Trunk

1 Gold

1 Gear

Craftable's can max be 3 different items.

Personally I'd like it to have something like 6 slots MAX for balance and like the last poster said it makes sense for this item to drain insanity this item has no drawbacks compared to the backpack besides getting the hound teeth (not a big drawback when its an infinite resource). The ability to have no hounds in your game with this item but still be able to get their teeth is pretty op.

You cant get hounds teeth without hounds. The pack doesn't stop hounds from generating and has no effect on them at all, it is just a backpack with a face. There is no need to insanity aura for regular packs thus I see no point for one on mine. I wish I could delete some of the comments on here since they keep talking about a suggested pack that has nothing to do with mine... which has no powers and is actually very hard to make. The fact that you are using some othe mod to make hounds teeth or using some code does not make a pack with no skills OP it makes you a person unaware of the mods they have enabled. If you turn off Hounds you have to kill ice hounds which if you're playing the game without mods, is not easy at all.

20 Silk

10 Beefalo Wool

5 Blue Gem

2 Ropes

1 Winter Koalefant Trunk

1 Gold

1 Gear

Ah,that is a good advice! Like!

This mod keeps crashing my game when i try to eqiupt the backpack, i have a bunch of other mods enabled, 

I install and load the mod, but when I create the backpack it just falls on the ground and when I try to equip it the game crashes. It's too bad because I was looking for a large format backpack with a cool graphic this seems like just the fit.