• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Multiplayer Local CooP: 3 players shared screen 6.0 december 2017 fix

1 Screenshot

About This File

A mod that adds 2 more players

Detail description here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=172291214

What's New in Version 3.4 (+coop-point-def)   See changelog

Released

• Current Version:31.12.2013 ( Coop-point-defencE added! finally 2player can normally attack, 2player inventory is bigger now, special camera fixed).
  • Next version: Fixes...
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So, playing through internet means that i can use standard controls (Wasd/Mouse)
and my friend can use the same but in his computer?

Updated!

player 2 can kill monsters from a distance, the camera make a button that makes it normal it zooms in on the floor or on player one or two, wolfgang is overpowered(kills beefalo and tall birds with his bare fists 2 attacks) and sometimes his mining,cutting,attacking you can't hold them it becomes press and immediately release and please make player 2 cook and some other stuff if you can.

I can see reading through the comments that this mod needs to add keybinding for the 2nd character, or ideally support for a second game pad. Any possibility of this?