• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Each winter on a random night... Krampusnacht.

6 stronger Krampus will invade your base and mess your stuff up! If you manage to kill them all before daybreak you will be rewarded with a Krampus Sack. If you don't, there are consequences.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Oh its the Belsnickel. Legends said that Krampus from Germany says that He visits naughty children at Night of Dec 5 I think. How about the number of Krampus visiting you will be calculated to the number of naughts you made the whole summer and 6 will be the worst scenario you could have?

Do they spawn from the start? So first invade is on day 6? Cuz that would be a bit harsh.

they spawn randomly one night in winter

Kannst du bitte ein Deutsches übersetzungs pack machen ? ein aktuelles für awam also As Well As Maxwell

Hi Bryce, and thanks for the awesome mod !

On the mod page, it says that the mod is out-of-date, but I decided to try it despite that. In fact, it correctly worked, I managed to kill the Krampus (no luck for them, I was in the swamps), and get the Krampus sack (first time in my life that one appeared right in front of me, that was... there's no word for it), but the game crashed when night ended. Do you plan to update it a day ?

----- EDIT -----

I found a simple way of having the sack without crashing the game if you survived the attack : when the sack is on the ground, just save and quit. Disable the mod, reload your game. Enjoy your sack ^^