• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

About This File

Tired of Wilson?, tempted to use a more interesting character?, even Wes?, simply to do something different?, well no more.

Wilson, with his scientific, study hungry mind, is not as afraid of the monsters in the world, and with his years of experience, he can put things together very well, during the day he feels great and mentally reinvigorated, you will need it, he goes mad without his lovely sleep.

What's New in Version 0.6   See changelog

Released

• 0.6 nerfed night sanity loss massively.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

OP.

really?, really?, i don't see the OP in this.

the crafting thing is weaker than the green amulet, and temporary until i figure out how to do something more advanced.

really?, really?, i don't see the OP in this.

the crafting thing is weaker than the green amulet, and temporary until i figure out how to do something more advanced.

He means there are no drawbacks.

Yea, we need to think of something to balance it. I don't want to just do something cheap like "Less Health/Hunger/Streangth/Speed".

Maybe we can make him scared of the dark like Wolfgang?

'Cause you know, there's a monster out there that he can't see, and fear of the unknown and whatnot.