• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is the start of a realism mod to allow players to burn almost everything that is logically burnable. You can also find this under the steam workshop.

Burnables

Tools; Axe, Pickaxe, Shovel, Pitchfork, Razor, Opulent Shovel, Opulent Axe, Opulent Pickaxe, Hammer, Pick/Axe

Light; Torch, Minerhat, Pumpkin Lantern, Lantern

Survival; Trap, Bird Trap, Umbrella, Bug Net, Fishing Rod, Bandage, Tent

Food; Cooked Morsel, Cooked Meat, Cooked Monster Meat, Jerky, Monster Jerky, Small Jerky, Fried Drumstick, Cooked Fish, Cooked Frog Legs, Cooked Batilisk Wing, Koalefant Trunk Steak, Cooked Egg, Popcorn, Roasted Carrot, Hot Pumpkin, Braised Eggplant, Sliced Pomegranate, Prepared Dragonfruit, Extra Smelly Durian, Roasted Berries, Cooked Cave Banana, Cooked Red Cap, Cooked Green Cap, Cooked Blue Cap, Butterfly Wings, Roasted Seeds, Lichen, Cooked Eel

Fight; Spear, Blow Dart, Fire Dart, Sleep Dart, Boomerang, Ham Bat, Football Helmet, Tooth Trap

Dress; Garland, Rabbit Earmuff, Straw Hat, Beefalo Hat, Beekeeper, Feather Hat, Bush Hat, Winter Hat, Top Hat, Walking Cane, Sewing Kit, Beekeepers Hat, Dapper Vest, Breezy Vest, Puffy Vest, Spiderhat

Ancient; Star Caller's Staff, Thulecite Club, The Lazy Explorer

Drops; Silk, Spider Gland, Red/Black/Snow Feathers, Tentacle Spots, Butterfly, Living Log

Trinkets; Kazoo, Gord's Knot, Gnome, Tiny Rocketship, Frazzled Wires, Ball and Cup, Hardened Rubber Bung, Mismatched Buttons, Second-hand Dentures, Lying Robot, Dessicated Tentacle

Current Bugs:

Burning a tool equips the tool before throwing it in the fire, unequiping whatever you had equipped before.

Let me know what items I'm missing and I'll update the mod to account for it! Toss me an email at weberag[at]gmail.com, comment on here, or post on the forums!

What's New in Version 0.1.3   See changelog

Released

• Added Cooked Eel

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Does this work with the "A Moderately Friendly Update" update (the test build, soon to be current build), or is this for older versions of the game?

It works fine with "A Moderately Friendly Update" from my quick testing. I've updated the Mod API version number so that it does not give you the mod out of date warning.

I have thought about adding this to the Steam Workshop, just haven't had time. I do plan on it.