• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

5 Screenshots

About This File

Still in distress for how to make your base beautiful? !

Headaches for transplant ? !

Just try this MOD.A little easier..

7/30:WARNING!The version[no press],usage changed

AND this part haven't test too much

How to Use(This work like board game)

When you build or transplant:

no need to press any key ! it auto make it snap to grid(size 0.5).

If hold the key "Ctrl" then the mod
Disabled

When you build(for fine tune):

hold the key "p" then it will make it snap to grid(size 0.1).

How to change key:

--Open "modmain.lua "

--change the first or the third line.

for example:

change key "P" to "M".

"local KEYP1 = GLOBAL.KEY_P” change to “local KEYP1 = GLOBAL.KEY_M"

change key "Ctrl" to "N".

"local KEYP2 = GLOBAL.KEY_CTRL” change to “local KEYP2 = GLOBAL.KEY_N"

notice:

this MOD change a small place.

Original the space for build must (more than ..).--like the space between "treasurechest" must more than 1.

Now I change it to (no less than). --So the range "treasurechest" can be 1.

Discuss >>

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

• Update!I think i make a mistake before.
  • And from now on it will only have [no press]version.
  • If you need to control something,please see how to use.
  • GL Happy 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have tried all versions of this mode but it always crashes for me :( help? It seems like a really cool mod and I really want it to work.

I have tried all versions of this mode but it always crashes for me :( help? It seems like a really cool mod and I really want it to work.

Update Know

Does this mod work with all's well that maxwell patch? the grid never appears for me.

The grid is not appearing for me either in All's well.

• Like 1

Is there a way that you can make a check to see if a player is using a controller or a mouse? I use my ps3 controller alot and when this mod is enabled, it only snaps to where the mouse pointer is and not the charactor/ player when placing items... I literally have to hover the mouse over my char and keep it there in order to place items

This mod screams for an update as it's not working anymore and is essential!

I'm not even sure how other people are able to build straight walls, seems almost impossible for me

Update this darn mod! 

So, are ya gonna update it to work with other versions or not? :/

I've used this mod sparingly. Mostly to plant flowers close to my bee box. Other than that I really don't use. When you place a wall, it will sometimes plant it where it's not supposed to be. So you have to knock it down and try again. Planting bushes or grass is hit or miss. I like those to be as close to each other as possible and sometimes you just can't do it. It will line up but father away than I could get without the mod. Hope that makes sense.

Yup works good. If your having problems you might need to change the API. Let me know if it's working for you or if you need help changing the API.

To the maker of this mod:

I know we are not paying you, I only have my thanks to give, but please, can you update this mod? especially for the upcoming don't starve multiplayer

I can't get this to work on Reign of Giants.

Crashes the game whenever i craft something.

This mod is a MUST for people that like to build a neat base with correct spacings and whatnot. Not being able to do it is such a downer that i'm unable to enjoy this brilliant game just as much.

Could anyone please update this mod so that it works on ROG? I would do it myself but i lack the knowledge to do it... Pleeease!

Yup works good. If your having problems you might need to change the API. Let me know if it's working for you or if you need help changing the API.

HELP!

DOes this work or not?  How do you change the API to get it to work....  Can another modder take this mod onto them selves and update this mod?

Does anybody help me with a problem I have with this mod? when I want to put a chest warning I get a lot of things and appears to me down exit the game, deactivate mods and mods forum