• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Godly Fire - Infinite v0.2

1 Screenshot

About This File

GODLY FIRE - Infinite v0.2

*** Makes all fire and light sources last, well, 1 aeon. (Literally, 1 billion ingame years) ***

--- For all those players that want to forget about light management in the game ---

*AND* for feeding that little pyromaniac that lies within you :razz:

(I promise, I won't be making another fire-duration mod after this - unless requested to :grin:)

...FIRE AND FORGET!

WHAT IT DOES: It scales up all fire and lightsources durations so that they last 1000000000 in-game years (1 year = 48 default days).

NOTE 1: It should affect only fires/objects created while the mod is enabled. Previous light sources/fires will keep their previous duration, but can be fueled (when applicable) to keep up with the overall duration increase.

WARNING: THE GAME MAY NOT BE PROGRAMMED TO HANDLE AN EXCESSIVE NUMBER OF SIMULTANEOUS LIGHT/FIRE POINTS. Also, performance may degrade if you have lots of on-screen lights. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

FULL LIST OF CHANGES:

- All base and maximum (fueled) durations of fire/light sources have been proportionally scaled up so that they all last 1 aeon.

- Fire duration is unaffected by the weather, in either negative or positive way.

- Every attack delivered with the torch or the lighter has a 100% chance to ignite the attack target, if flammable. If the object is not hittable

or combustible, this has no effect.

- The fueling power of all objects has been scaled up accordingly - don't overdo if you don't want to break the game, even some leaves increase the duration of way over a millennium.

- Objects will burn for a longer time before crumbling to dust.

NOTE 2: If you feel somehow guilty of cheating, you may consider looking at the standard Godly Fire mod.

COMPATIBILITY: should work with every mod that doesn't tweak the very same things. Only have 1 Godly Fire mod enabled at any time.

ON REQUEST: additions and tweaks (e.g.: balanced durations)!

What's New in Version v0.2   See changelog

Released

• v0.2 - First public version

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Some things like Reeds~feathers and manure will burn forever when lit on the ground or in my case when I set a forest on fire to harvest charcoal lol, if you could fix this it would be awesome so lil fires will not be lit all over th map, I uninstalled the mod to get the fires out and will just reinstall it later

all i want is you have already big fire not last forever....for the winter season because i died easy

Sounds like this needs a pretty small map. Large maps would be a big problem if every fire you lit never went out! Unless you can easily locate them on the map