About This File
GODLY FIRE - Infinite v0.2
*** Makes all fire and light sources last, well, 1 aeon. (Literally, 1 billion ingame years) ***
--- For all those players that want to forget about light management in the game ---
*AND* for feeding that little pyromaniac that lies within you
(I promise, I won't be making another fire-duration mod after this - unless requested to )
...FIRE AND FORGET!
WHAT IT DOES: It scales up all fire and lightsources durations so that they last 1000000000 in-game years (1 year = 48 default days).
NOTE 1: It should affect only fires/objects created while the mod is enabled. Previous light sources/fires will keep their previous duration, but can be fueled (when applicable) to keep up with the overall duration increase.
WARNING: THE GAME MAY NOT BE PROGRAMMED TO HANDLE AN EXCESSIVE NUMBER OF SIMULTANEOUS LIGHT/FIRE POINTS. Also, performance may degrade if you have lots of on-screen lights. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
FULL LIST OF CHANGES:
- All base and maximum (fueled) durations of fire/light sources have been proportionally scaled up so that they all last 1 aeon.
- Fire duration is unaffected by the weather, in either negative or positive way.
- Every attack delivered with the torch or the lighter has a 100% chance to ignite the attack target, if flammable. If the object is not hittable
or combustible, this has no effect.
- The fueling power of all objects has been scaled up accordingly - don't overdo if you don't want to break the game, even some leaves increase the duration of way over a millennium.
- Objects will burn for a longer time before crumbling to dust.
NOTE 2: If you feel somehow guilty of cheating, you may consider looking at the standard Godly Fire mod.
COMPATIBILITY: should work with every mod that doesn't tweak the very same things. Only have 1 Godly Fire mod enabled at any time.
ON REQUEST: additions and tweaks (e.g.: balanced durations)!
What's New in Version v0.2 See changelog
- v0.2 - First public version