• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Maybe some info about how they spawn, where to find them, health and the drops?

That would be great ;D

Maybe some info about how they spawn, where to find them, health and the drops?

That would be great ;D

They are in ruins level. It's default game mob, so I don't want to spoil more of it.

i have a question, do they have an upper spawn limit?, or will each slurper form it's own herd or 6?, leading to an eventual horde of slurpers?.

i have a question, do they have an upper spawn limit?, or will each slurper form it's own herd or 6?, leading to an eventual horde of slurpers?.

Maybe it can cause outbrake of slurpers after some long time, but outbrake of monsters is quite fun.

Maybe it can cause outbrake of slurpers after some long time, but outbrake of monsters is quite fun.

i like outbreaks, i wanted to know if it would happen though on its own, and does DensityInRange make them form herds a distance from each other?.

• Like 1

Does this work on lastest build? I noticed it hasn't been updated in a several months.