• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

WorldGen PlsDelet 0.9.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is the first release of my mod that edits the world regeneration for tree saplings and such.

The issue arose when I noticed people (specifically streamers) build a mega base, or a relatively big base, they decorate it, make roads, etc.. then one evergreen tree sapling or a twiggy tree sapling spawns next to the road and ruins the aesthetics. Many people opt into turning world regeneration off from the get go, while others forget or want the regeneration of specific items.

All in all, this behavior is mostly unwanted, so this mod solves this issue. It has options to choose from, whether you want to completely turn off tree spawning or if you want to keep it but in a controlled state.

Steam workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1685222366

This is my first mod, so let me know what you think, if you face bugs, or if you have any suggestions.

Cheers.

What's New in Version 0.1.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.