• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

I guess there's a lot of peoples that they loves Witcher musics so i decided to create this mod.

(This mod will adds some of the The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt soundtrack to the mainmenu)

I don't know but, Maybe i will add more witcher musics of another series on my updates.

But i know i will add more Witcher 3 soundtrack to the Worlds and Games not only main menu.

Okey, here it is the mod playlist:

• Main menu: The trial, The song of the sword-dancer, Silver for monster, After the storm, Ladies of the woods, Geralt of rivia

If you find any issues or you have suggestions let me know that to make this mod better.

What's New in Version 1.11   See changelog

Released

This is the last and correct version of the mod.
!!DONT DOWNLOAD ANOTHER VERSIONS

THEY HAVE SOME INCORRECT CODES!!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The mod seems pretty dope to me.
However,i don't know about Witcher and copyright stuff about the franchise and its company so just be wary of the songs you use you might into some trouble.
Anyways,GL implementing new songs!

On 12/10/2018 at 5:33 AM, crystal_clodet said:

The mod seems pretty dope to me.
However,i don't know about Witcher and copyright stuff about the franchise and its company so just be wary of the songs you use you might into some trouble.
Anyways,GL implementing new songs!

No there's no any problem because this is just a customize thing and its ok if you want to create mods like this,

There should be problem if Klei use these songs on their own game.

And thanks for your comment.:joyous:

Edited by sa_sot5
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KingZed said:

does it have a DS version?:D

No,...not yet but i will add this option to the mod as soon as possible.