• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

9 Screenshots

About This File

Yes, this actually works.

How To Play

Press F2 to start playing Minesweeper. Press Esc to close Minesweeper.

Click tiles to reveal them. Right-click tiles to flag them. You can chord tiles by simultaneously left-clicking and right-clicking.

To restart Minesweeper, click on the smiling face or press F2. Right-click the smiling face for more options.

You can choose between three difficulties (Beginner, Intermediate, Expert) or create your own custom board.

You can also view your top 3 highscores for each difficulty.

Cool Features (wow)

- First clicks are always safe and will give an opening
 - Unfinished games will be saved and can be continued later
 - Boards will have their 3BV calculated for scoring purposes
 - (WIP) Boards will never need guesswork to solve

What's New in Version v5   See changelog

Released

- Numbered tiles will be highlighted in red if it has more adjacent flags than its number (You may disable this feature)
- Fixed the mine counter, smiling face, and timer being offset in lower screen resolutions

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Okay, this is amusing. I think this is a better option than standing near the campfire at night and spamming emotes. At least it helps me get better at Minesweeper and helps kill time.

TheFrontEnd:GetActiveScreen() can return nil during overworld<->cave transitions, which your key down handlers don't account for.

It should generate a nil indexing error by pressing F2 when going into a cave.