• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Display Food Values v2.0 2.0.0

3 Screenshots

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • GL Happy 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Is there anything new to this, compared to the old version. or does this just add 'shipwrecked_compatible = true' in modinfo.lua?

8 hours ago, TeoSS69 said:

Is there anything new to this, compared to the old version. or does this just add 'shipwrecked_compatible = true' in modinfo.lua?

Nothing new, just the compatibility, and the api version changed.. The mod is in steam workshop already, but i didnt find it here on the forums so i decided to upload it.. 
I think there is nothing new to add, the mod will be compatible with every new version and dlc they launch. Just needed to be updated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fedeman said:

I think there is nothing new to add,

There's two things i'd like :

1. Have the Spider Glands and similar healing items use icons instead of text for stats, for more consistency.
2. Have an option to only show the stats and spoilage when holding the examination key. Right now it's just for the spoilage.

If you can add them, it would be appreciated a lot. If not, well, i tried..

Forgot that the Forums version was out of date, good job on posting it.

:-( this deconfigures the default position of the boat menu... yes, it shows me the food values but... it ruins the boat menu.

can you fix this please? :-) 

(also, i deactivated ALL my mods... and still failing this way; in the photo i reactivated some mods)my bug with this mod 

• Like 12
  • Hunger 1

can this mod used in ROG?:)

By the way,i'm a  Chinese,can this mod  change into Chinese by myself?if it can,please tell me how.Thanks:p

• Like 1

On 2/29/2016 at 5:51 PM, LCBX said:

can this mod used in ROG?:)

By the way,i'm a  Chinese,can this mod  change into Chinese by myself?if it can,please tell me how.Thanks:p

it compatible with all of them now.

23 hours ago, aimanoogamer said:

it compatible with all of them now.

but why in my Don't Starve Together(ROG),it say it is not the  online mods,and it doesn't work ,is area questions or version questions ?Can you help me?i readly need it,it is very useful for me as a  novice.Thank you:-)

Edited by LCBX

2 hours ago, LCBX said:

but why in my Don't Starve Together(ROG),it say it is not the  online mods,and it doesn't work ,is area questions or version questions ?Can you help me?i readly need it,it is very useful for me as a  novice.Thank you:-)

Im sorry, i am not a modder, i just change the version of the mod and make it usable in SW.. But i think the host of the server should have this mod in order to work for you.. Im not sure, im not a DST player

BTW, you can change the text to chinese if you want.. Open the mod folder, open "Modmain.lua" and change the 11-16 lines (can do it with notepad, or notepad++) change the text after = of "Hunger", "Health", "Sanity", "Will spoil very soon", "Will spoil in", "Day" for your chinese translate..

Example:

Spoiler

GLOBAL.STRINGS.DFV_HUNGER = "Hunger" ---> GLOBAL.STRINGS.DFV_HUNGER = "Chinese hunger"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.DFV_HEALTH = "Health"  --> "Chinese Health"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.DFV_SANITY = "Sanity"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.DFV_SPOILSOON = "Will spoil very soon"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.DFV_SPOILIN = "Will spoil in"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.DFV_SPOILDAY = "day"

21 hours ago, Fedeman said:

Im sorry, i am not a modder, i just change the version of the mod and make it usable in SW.. But i think the host of the server should have this mod in order to work for you.. Im not sure, im not a DST player

BTW, you can change the text to chinese if you want.. Open the mod folder, open "Modmain.lua" and change the 11-16 lines (can do it with notepad, or notepad++) change the text after = of "Hunger", "Health", "Sanity", "Will spoil very soon", "Will spoil in", "Day" for your chinese translate..

Example:

Hide contents

GLOBAL.STRINGS.DFV_HUNGER = "Hunger" ---> GLOBAL.STRINGS.DFV_HUNGER = "Chinese hunger"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.DFV_HEALTH = "Health"  --> "Chinese Health"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.DFV_SANITY = "Sanity"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.DFV_SPOILSOON = "Will spoil very soon"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.DFV_SPOILIN = "Will spoil in"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.DFV_SPOILDAY = "day"

no,i think you're very good,because i saw no any mods  support  this  version.But you did it.Although it doesn't work in ROG,but i still very happy,because i met two good guys.Thanks you very much.By the way,i think you can take this to steam, the people there is need to it:p:p:p

Just now, LCBX said:

no,i think you're very good,because i saw no any mods(Display Food Values  )  support  this  version.But you did it.Although it doesn't work in ROG,but i still very happy,because i met two good guys.Thanks you very much.By the way,i think you can take this to steam, the people there is need to it,and hope you can do it better:p:p:p

2 hours ago, LCBX said:

But you did it.Although it doesn't work in ROG,but i still very happy. By the way,i think you can take this to steam, the people there is need to it

Im learning, little by little ^_^ reading other peoples mods, posts about how to mod, to learn how this modding thing works.. Im little busy with my college right now.. The mod work in ROG, i think you try to say that doesnt work in DST...

There is a steam version i think, but not a forum one.

On 3/2/2016 at 6:00 PM, LCBX said:

i dont know if it works with dont starve together.

On 27/2/2016 at 11:10 PM, saralina said:

:( this deconfigures the default position of the boat menu... yes, it shows me the food values but... it ruins the boat menu.

can you fix this please? :) 

(also, i deactivated ALL my mods... and still failing this way; in the photo i reactivated some mods)my bug with this mod 

To solve this fail, you have to modify the file modinfo in the mod folder and put the value 7 in api_version.

api_version = 7

• Like 1

On 14.05.2016 at 9:41 PM, elcrackdelbasket said:

To solve this fail, you have to modify the file modinfo in the mod folder and put the value 7 in api_version.

api_version = 7

And what do i do when it repairs the boat menu but now doesn't show the food values ?

• Like 1

On 2/27/2016 at 5:07 AM, TeoSS69 said:

how do you fix it to show the food values and show us the boat menu

• Like 1

Hi....
Doesn't show the food values at all !! And break the boat menu !!
To change the  api_version to 7 in the lua just make the mod crash and auto disable  !!

8 hours ago, Lokystaz said:

Hi....
Doesn't show the food values at all !! And break the boat menu !!
To change the  api_version to 7 in the lua just make the mod crash and auto disable  !!

So.... Now it work !!! I don't know really why... I disable all mod, and after restart the game I activate only that mod to see if it work and it does... Than I activated my other mod.... Oh and I change the "smart crock pot" mod for the more up to date "Craft pot" !!

I don't know really what the tricks was, but it work anyway !! ^^

As I play with ROG right know, I didn't check the boat menu issue...

Edited by Lokystaz

On 17/11/2016 at 11:04 PM, Lokystaz said:

So.... Now it work !!! I don't know really why... I disable all mod, and after restart the game I activate only that mod to see if it work and it does... Than I activated my other mod.... Oh and I change the "smart crock pot" mod for the more up to date "Craft pot" !!

I don't know really what the tricks was, but it work anyway !! ^^

As I play with ROG right know, I didn't check the boat menu issue...

So.... To solve the boat menu issue, you need to use the RPG HUD with this mod !!

But why? with the "minimized displayed text", It doesn't display the "Will spoil..." stuff, only  "Hunger", "Health" and "Sanity" ??

Edited by Lokystaz

To everyone having the boat menu issue, there's a file in the mods/DisplaFoodValues 2.0/scripts/widgets called inventorybar.lua. Remove/rename the file and the issue is gone. Worked for me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

On 11/11/2017 at 2:42 PM, eboLag said:

To everyone having the boat menu issue, there's a file in the mods/DisplaFoodValues 2.0/scripts/widgets called inventorybar.lua. Remove/rename the file and the issue is gone. Worked for me.

It works, thanks bro