• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Birds in a cage gives feathers

1 Screenshot

About This File

Birdcage

When you give meat to bird in a cage you will get egg from it like usual and you have chance to get its feather.

When you give it stale meat you can get rotten egg or normal egg, if you give it spoiled meat you will get rotten egg.

Seeds given by bird will be at the same spoilage level as veggie you gave to the bird.

What's New in Version 08/24/13 11:46 AM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I like this MOD.  ^^  Makes sense and obtaining feathers easier.    However the drop rate I find is annoying.   It makes making darts and feather requiring items op.   I think maybe 1-2 feathers a day would be a good balance.  As it is I can get-6 feathers daily and make darts like a factory....

But changing it is up to you and ability to do so.  I'm not a modder.  XD 

I'd love to use this mod, but it'd have to be merged with the seed balance mod, which also changes birdcage.lua. Any idea how I could do that?

Update compatible with Maxwell update please, also feathers to OP, like Silane said. but love the mod ;)

Hey _Q_,
I've made an updated version of this variant of your mod (as it like it more than time-based one) - it works fine with RoG, and it ensured you get rotten egg for monster meat, in addition to spoiled/stale meta thing.

Are you OK with me uploading the updated version here?