• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hey guys! Neo here with technically my 3rd mod and the 2nd done all by myself. I present to you, CRAFTABLE EYEBONE! It's extremely simple but hey, it's helpful.

How to install

1. Open the .zip

2. Go to your Don't Starve mods folder (C:Program Files(86x)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/mods

3.Place the "Craftable Eyebone" folder into the mods folder

4. Launch the game and enable then ENJOY!

Version History

1.1 = Added forum thread

1.0 = Mod released.

Credits

Neosaurus = Code writer

Klei = Don't Starve textures and mod system

Bugs

None known.

Discuss the mod here

What's New in Version 08/14/13 05:38 AM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

One problem with crafting/spawning eyebones:

Eyebone also is an item in Too many items mod. What a bug is that is you have two or more eyebones, you'll need all of thwm in order for chester to follow you and two chesters won't spawn. If you spawn a chester with codes and spawn an eyebone later on then only the first spawned chester will follow and the rest will walk randomly and not follow you. What would be cool and pointful with this mod is that every eyebone has its own chester so if you have two eyebones, then two chesters will follow you. Know where I'm going with this? Otherways this mod is pointless and basically crashes the way your game should work.

One problem with crafting/spawning eyebones: Eyebone also is an item in Too many items mod. What a bug is that is you have two or more eyebones, you'll need all of thwm in order for chester to follow you and two chesters won't spawn. If you spawn a chester with codes and spawn an eyebone later on then only the first spawned chester will follow and the rest will walk randomly and not follow you. What would be cool and pointful with this mod is that every eyebone has its own chester so if you have two eyebones, then two chesters will follow you. Know where I'm going with this? Otherways this mod is pointless and basically crashes the way your game should work