• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello!

Player Pooper 1.2 adds an animation as well as a poop sound!

This was my first mod ever, and it was mostly to learn the basics of lua and the mod API. But it turned out well, so I figured, why the hell not share it?

As the title indicates, it's a mod allowing the player to poop.

The primary purpose is of course for the funsies, but it can also be used as a way to get manure without finding pigs or beefalos.

How to poop: simply eat something to get you to full hunger.

Version History:

Version 1.0 - First version, the player could poop at full hunger, but unlimited times, enabling a flower exploit for huge amounts of poop.

Version 1.1 - The flower exploit was fixed, by adding a delay between every poop time, similar to pigs.

Version 1.2 - Updating the mod to the new Powers mod-API, and adding an animation to pooping, as well as a sound! (which btw is only the "armorbroke" animation and sound, but it's better than nothing :grin:)

Version 1.3 - Some people had issue with the armorbroke event, so I created a custom state for the armorbroke animation instead. Also updated to the current mod API.

How to install (yay! install this!)

Step 1. Download the playerpoop1.3.zip file

Step 2. Extract the playerpoop1.3.zip file

Step 3. Place the extracted folder playerpoop into the /dont_starve/mods directory

Step 4. Enable the Player Pooper mod from the mod menu. (the mod menu is in the in-game menu, below "exit")

Step 5. Enjoy the weird satisfaction that comes from watching your character poop!

...and also, credit goes to the Dapper Den, as always, for inspiration and help!

What's New in Version 08/31/13 07:55 AM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

NIGHTMARES VERSION

modinfo.lua:

name = "Player Pooper"description = "Allows the player to poop a short while after getting full hunger"author = "Plospo update by John2022"version = "1.3"forumthread = "/files/file/130-"api_version = 3icon_atlas = "modicon.xml"icon = "modicon.tex"

modmain.lua:

--[[***************************************************************Created by: Plospo // Update by: John2022Date: May 25, 2013 // Update: August 24, 2013Description: A simple Player-Poop mod, featuring:	- getting manure easy without having pigs or beefalo around	- balanced, because you have to be completely stuffed to poop	- the hilarity of watching your character poop xD***************************************************************]]function characterpostinit(inst)	inst:AddComponent("lootdropper")	lastpooptime = nil	function TimeSinceLastPoop()		if lastpooptime ~= nil then						--checks if lastpooptime is not nil, which means you have pooped sometime before			return GLOBAL.GetTime() - lastpooptime						end	end	inst:ListenForEvent("oneatsomething", function(inst,self)		if lastpooptime == nil or TimeSinceLastPoop() > TUNING.PIG_MIN_POOP_PERIOD then				--using pigminpoop because it works in the pigman script			if inst.components.hunger:GetPercent(p)>0.999 then				lastpooptime = GLOBAL.GetTime()														--here is where the lastpooptime gets defined				inst:DoTaskInTime(TUNING.SEG_TIME*.1, function()					inst.components.lootdropper:SpawnLootPrefab("poop")					--inst:PushEvent("armorbroke")													--original sound event by Plospo					inst:PushEvent("blocked")				end)			end		end	end)endfor k,prefabname in ipairs(CHARACTERLIST) do	AddPrefabPostInit(prefabname, characterpostinit)end

Simply copy/paste codes into binary text files renamed accordingly. Replace both files newly created in the author archive, and install as usual. ;)

Version History:

Version 1.3 - Updating the mod to the new-new Powers mod-API (version 3), and adding an animation to pooping, as well as a sound! (which btw is only the "blocked" animation and sound, it's better than "armorbroke" ones and doesn't make crash the game :grin:)

:) very inter mod. :) but u can help me why other custom player mod can use this mod @.@ plz .. ex. Link hero

For me it's still incompatible with a modded character. I have tried some "tunings" in modmain, but no results...any idea?

Thanks

jklscfcghfkhjkljcdxghrthfjhvjbhjzcxvbhjcxhvjghjdxvbzsdbcsbcbchjbzxhjcbsjhbchjsbcjhsbjhbjhsbfhjsabchsbchjwbshjfbdhjsbhjsbhjwebfhjwbdehjwebhjbdfsghvgvsdgvjwefkgvrfutvfvrftvrfkuvrgkuyvjerugy36r34265432465423654235423487652348765231476542365retyfdeugyervugtywe5rkugy5fkugyw34ggcjhvcyhjegfutybcghjwerutfhjygfjyhwegryjtgfhtyw4gruytwegfutygu6r6ge63gruygrfugurfgfuyg54kuyb5fk6ug3f46ugwerf86girf76gierf76giwerf6ugerfk6ugkugyjdfvghjyjdrsyngersgyjvdgrsyjdrstgyjrfvgvsryjdsgmujdtydr7umtvsbkuetsyte5sugyjesrghfgcfhvjdxnhjxhdxfnhjfsyhmudrs,krfstwaerg7kuitrsg,umjdrsgyftgrfyhjwersgcyhrjgyrweyhtrgfytgdrsugty

For me it's still incompatible with a modded character. I have tried some "tunings" in modmain, but no results...any idea?

Thanks

poop