About This File
Potions! Yes! :3
Important note regarding Legendary (permanent) potions:
This mod is completly save.
If u deactive the mod, u will have your normal max stats back.
Playing with the mod or disabling it will not destroy your savegame.
It adds the value u gain with the potions when the potions component is loaded,
if the mod is deactivated, there is nothing more to add. ^^
Hope that thought didn't scare you off in the first place.
Update to V1.9
- Own potions menutab added to keep mouses from being violated. :3
- Spanish translation uploaded, created by @jaimedpb, thanks!
- French translation uploaded, created by @kiopho, thanks mate!
Update to V1.8 - Last legendary potion and Demonic Protection (invulnerabilitypotion) added, check it out.
Update to V1.7 - Legendary potions (2) added, check it out. More coming soon!
Update to V1.6 - Important bugfix regarding large potions!
Update to V1.5 - Large potions added, check it out.
Update to V1.4 - Update to improve compability with other mods.
Update to V1.3 - Small tinned Sunray (lightpotion) added, check it out.
Update to V1.2 - Another bugfix!
Update to V1.1 - Small Rupture of Time (timepotion) added, check it out.
So... mention a game with a.... alchemy station and no potions at all... ohwait!
I just didnt want to wait any longer, so i created some potions already.
Did i forget anything? Oh yeah, the potions:
1. Small/Large Drop of Life (Healthpotion)
- Regenerates some hp (+45/+100) and a small amount of hunger (+10/+20)
2. Small/Large Mental Serum (Sanitypotion)
- Increases some sanity (+60/+120) and ye, little hunger (+10/+20)...
3. Small/Large Touch of Wind (Speedpotion)
- Increases the player's movementspeed (x1.5) for quite some time (30s/60s)
4. Small/Large Dragon Spirit (Strengthpotion)
- Increases the player's damage (+30/+50) for a short time (10s/20s),
doesn't matter what kind of weapon u are using or even fists.
5. Small Rupture of Time (Timepotion)
- Accelerates (x4) the time for a while (180s).
(Not sure if less powerfull pcs might handle it well. :s )
6. Small/Large tinned Sunray (Lightpotion)
- Player starts glowing and is able to see in the dark for a while (60s/120s).
7. Legendary Drop of Life (Permanent healthpotion)
- Increases the player's health permanently (+20).
8. Legendary Mental Serum (Permanent sanitypotion)
- Increases the player's sanity permanently (+25).
9. Legendary Dragon Spirit (Permanent strengthpotion)
- Increases the player's damage permanently (+3).
10. Demonic Protection (Invulnerabilitypotion)
- Provides invulnerability in cost of sanity (-40) for a short time (8s).
All potions can be found in the potion tab,
small ones require science lv 1 and 2, large/legendary ones require lv 3.
All potions can be crafted with common/rare ingredients.
I need 1. more ideas and 2. maybe a little bit help if it gets complicated.
Take a look and leave your thoughts.
- Copy the full "Potions" folder to dont_starvemods
- Open the "modsettings.lua" file and add ModManager:AddMod("Potions")
My heartfelt thanks to Heavenfall, who fixed a major bug, explained to me how
to handle imagefiles correctly and helped me with the own potiontab. <3
What's New in Version See changelog
No changelog available for this version.