About This File
This is my second modification for the game, I wanted to be able to move reeds like other harvestables to allow for better map optimization. There wasn't a way to do this without creating a mod for it, so I dug in and created something very generic.
1) Dig up a reed.
2) Click on the 'dug reed'.
3) Right click the target location. (Must be on marsh/swamp land.)
4) Fertilize and wait for them to grow. (This is to prevent spamming of cut reeds.)
1) Extract files into the mod folder.
2) Enable the mod in game, under the mods screen.
3) Enjoy your game.
zeidrich: Helped me get the image of the new "dug reed" to show up properly.
_Q_: Gave me valuable insight to modding.
John2022: French Translation.
What's New in Version 0.04 See changelog
- No longer indicates as out-dated in the Mods section for the August 20th update.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now