About This File
Better management of world customization presets.
- Add customs name and description to your presets
- Delete unwanted custom presets
- Set max number of custom presets (in mod options)
- Compatible with DS and RotG
- Probably compatible with all other mods (let me know if not)
- Presets may shift around after adding and deleting one. This is due to how the save index is managed. I'll fix it if people seem to care about that. Please let me know if it bugs you.
- Excess presets will not be deleted automatically when number of max presets is decreased. This is not a bug, it is intended to function this way to prevent accidents.
For anyone interested, feel free to copy/modify/use my mods however you wish, including in your own mods. Please include appropriate attribution with links so everyone can benefit from them.
Legally equivalent to CC Non-commercial Attribution licence.
In case of conflict with terms of the website, the websites terms take precedence over this message.
What's New in Version 0.2 See changelog
- Added link to download page in modinfo
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now