EricKlei

Developer
3219 Excellent

About EricKlei

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Your system could be running out of memory. Check to make sure you have virtual memory setup. It's also possible that your system is unstable. There might be some information in the windows event viewer and you might want to run CPU and RAM tests. If you or MSI have applied overclocking settings you might want to examine them too.
  2. I'm seeing 1.4.2.1 as well. I'm not sure what happened either but I'm glad it's fixed. If it happens again please attach a new log and I'll take a look.
  3. Could you try publishing an update and attach ModUploader.log found here. %APPDATA%\..\Local\Oxygen Not Included Uploader\ModUploader.log
  4. Changed Status to Fixed One or more mods (likely More Small Sculptures, More Marble Sculptures) added new artwork to the game and they are necessary to load your save. In a future update this will be fixed so it loads the default artwork instead.
  5. There are a few additional troubleshooting steps you might want to try. Security/virus software or Controlled Folder Access could be interfering with the game. It could also be OneDrive interfering with the game as I noticed it mentioned in your Player.log.
  6. Changed Status to Known Issue I was able to reproduce the issue by running your save for a number of cycles with the timelapse resolution set to maximum and then repeatedly viewing the Colony Summary until it ran out of memory.
  7. If you disable your mods does it still crash?
  8. Changed Status to Closed The crash is related to a patch from a mod. Please contact the mod author and let them know. SolidTransferArm.SolidTransferArm.IsPickupableRelevantToMyInterests_Patch1
  9. From your logs it looks like the game is sometimes having trouble writing the save file. OneDrive or Controlled Folder Access could be interfering with the game. Try excluding the OneDrive/Klei/OxygenNotIncluded folder from OneDrive or temporarily disable OneDrive to see if it fixes the issue. Also check Controlled Folder Access to see if the game is mentioned as being blocked, though I suspect your issue is with OneDrive.