Monkey Cups

Registered Users
  • Last visited

708 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Overhauling the combat system's backend just to nerf Wanda's whip was not only a colossal waste of time and effort but it actively made the game just a little bit worse. Heirloom rarity is the absolute most pointless thing about the cosmetics and doesn't need to exist. I really hate that you can store food in Wilson's beard. Just why, man? He deserves better than that, come on now. World generation is more varied and fun in single player. DST's only advantage is how customizable it is. Moose/goose didn't need to spawn all over the map. As cute as grass gekkos are I really hate that they spawn from normal grass. Any Wurt skin where her nostrils aren't asymmetrical is weird and I don't like them.
  2. I'm so happy that roads are toggleable now. No more pathways making loops through my base!
  3. I do care, and new Wolfgang is more fun for me than the old one. If I didn't care I wouldn't be reading these threads at all.
  4. I've yet to see a single person on these forums say that it only applies to combat and I've read most of the comments about the rework, including the original thread which is up to what...page 40 by now? It being used out of combat doesn't mean he needs it. If a character needs a speed boost that badly then something with the design of the character is inherently flawed. Slapping on speed isn't going to fix a character's problems if they have them.
  5. People that don't agree with you, you mean. Well this may come as a surprise but human beings are individuals with differing opinions. I understand Wolfgang plenty and disagree with the idea he needs a speed boost. And how do you know they're bad, exactly? Sounds to me like you're just whining because not everyone agrees with you.
  6. The distortion setting keeps resetting itself to the default (which is on). While playing setting it to off works, but as soon as the game is exited and relaunched, it turns back on again. Seems to be something introduced in a recent patch as it was working fine before. Only seems to happen with distortion in particular for some reason. I checked all of my other settings and the other ones I changed from default are fine.
  7. How do you figure? If a new player throws a bunch of random crap in a crock pot and comes out with a turkey dinner they're not going to instantly understand why, or even remember that several days ago they successfully made this thing instead of something else/wet goop. Hell I've been playing these games since before single player even had reign of giants and I still sometimes forget how the hell to make a turkey dinner or what not to throw into the damn pot if I want a specific dish and not chili again.
  8. There seems to be a few issues with the moosegoose fight after the newest patch. Sometimes her disarming honk move fails to work at all even if I stand right next to her. She also doesn't keep aggro on players like she used to, sometimes flying away immediately after hitting her. I was playing as Wanda at the time, but I wasn't using any whip weapons just a normal spear and a log suit.
  9. *throws money at the screen* My poor wallet exists just to suffer.
  10. The original version of Billy was referred to as "she", it was an update during the Gorge event that changed it. Always did wonder why. Billy was referred to as female in multiple places from what I can remember so it's not like that was a typo.