Im looking for a mod creator

memes

(for the start i apologize if my english grammar is bad im from poland and i think you will understand)

Hello there don't starve players i was thinking what if kled (from league of legends)was added as a mod and i figure out all his moves and some other things so let's start shall we :D?Alright from the very beggining we will say what kled stats should be like so kled would have 0 sanity cuz he's crazy i mean he hear voices and stuff also all he's skills could be used as an item it just needs to be equiped as a weapon 200 hunger and 350 health (with skaarl included) now let's talk with what kled could start with first there is bear trap on a rope if someone played league of legends he knows how it works but let me explain when kled hits someone with it he needs to stay close to his enemy for 5 secs then he pulls enemy to him and slows him down.Also when he catches an enemy he need to stay close the orange circle to pull him and slow him down ;P.This skill would have 100% of uses when he uses this skill he loses 5%.Next skill is violent tendencies he could attacks an enemy fast and stronger every 3rd time he will hit an enemy he willl land a critical strike.Every skill will have 100% of uses but loses less or more procent violent tendencies would lose 20% of uses.Next we have jousting he will charge into an enemy and when he hit him he can use this skill a second time.It would waste 30%  of uses.Next we have chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge you need to enter the map to point where kled needs to chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge and if he find an enemy on the way he will charge at him pushing him back and slowing also kled will regen some health or regen his cowardly lizard skaarl.Using chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge is one way street there is no going back so when you are charging you can't stop it.The number of uses this skill could have is 100% cuz its an ultimate.Oh and kled is super fast in this skill.Now its time to say something about his cowardly lizard skaarl btw i forgot to mention that kled would start with his spear so skaarl gets 200% of kleds normal health that means when kled dismount skaarl he got 150 hp also he got two skills activated when he dismount his lizard.First is pocket pistol kled can shoot 3 shoots and these shoot can push him back a little bit.Kled when dismounted loses a part of his speed.To get skaarl back you need to get her courage back to get skaarl's courage back you need to do things such as:destroying rocks, choping down the tree attacking, somebody when he attacks somebody he gets more courage as for the graphic in the game its ur time to shine the same with number of courage only one thing left to do is tell some details and im done.When kled attacks someone he get 50% of courage for everything else he gets 20% you can of course change it you can change anything.Also hallucinations would be afraid of kled cuz he's crazy he got 13 status on wiki im not sure if its 13 status but nvm.His quote would be  ''I find courage unpredictable its total instanity, you can rely on!'' .

13 hours ago, memes said:

(for the start i apologize if my english grammar is bad im from poland and i think you will understand)

Hello there don't starve players i was thinking what if kled (from league of legends)was added as a mod and i figure out all his moves and some other things so let's start shall we :D?Alright from the very beggining we will say what kled stats should be like so kled would have 0 sanity cuz he's crazy i mean he hear voices and stuff also all he's skills could be used as an item it just needs to be equiped as a weapon 200 hunger and 350 health (with skaarl included) now let's talk with what kled could start with first there is bear trap on a rope if someone played league of legends he knows how it works but let me explain when kled hits someone with it he needs to stay close to his enemy for 5 secs then he pulls enemy to him and slows him down.Also when he catches an enemy he need to stay close the orange circle to pull him and slow him down ;P.This skill would have 100% of uses when he uses this skill he loses 5%.Next skill is violent tendencies he could attacks an enemy fast and stronger every 3rd time he will hit an enemy he willl land a critical strike.Every skill will have 100% of uses but loses less or more procent violent tendencies would lose 20% of uses.Next we have jousting he will charge into an enemy and when he hit him he can use this skill a second time.It would waste 30%  of uses.Next we have chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge you need to enter the map to point where kled needs to chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge and if he find an enemy on the way he will charge at him pushing him back and slowing also kled will regen some health or regen his cowardly lizard skaarl.Using chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge is one way street there is no going back so when you are charging you can't stop it.The number of uses this skill could have is 100% cuz its an ultimate.Oh and kled is super fast in this skill.Now its time to say something about his cowardly lizard skaarl btw i forgot to mention that kled would start with his spear so skaarl gets 200% of kleds normal health that means when kled dismount skaarl he got 150 hp also he got two skills activated when he dismount his lizard.First is pocket pistol kled can shoot 3 shoots and these shoot can push him back a little bit.Kled when dismounted loses a part of his speed.To get skaarl back you need to get her courage back to get skaarl's courage back you need to do things such as:destroying rocks, choping down the tree attacking, somebody when he attacks somebody he gets more courage as for the graphic in the game its ur time to shine the same with number of courage only one thing left to do is tell some details and im done.When kled attacks someone he get 50% of courage for everything else he gets 20% you can of course change it you can change anything.Also hallucinations would be afraid of kled cuz he's crazy he got 13 status on wiki im not sure if its 13 status but nvm.His quote would be  ''I find courage unpredictable its total instanity, you can rely on!'' .

Archived